27th February 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?

Hello Sir
I want to study MDS in the specialization
of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Kindly tell me which country suits me for doing this course?
Please tell me as soon as possible
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  3. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  4. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  5. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  8. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  10. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  11. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  14. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  17. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  18. MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?
17th March 2018, 02:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?

If you have a Bachelor Degree in Dentistry then you can opt for MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from abroad. These are the foreign Universities/Institutes offering MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course:-

> 4 Year Masters in Dental Surgery - Oral And Maxiollofacial Surgery
From - University of Nairobi, Kenya

> 6 year M.Sc. in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
From - Dalhousie University, Canada

> 3 Year M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
From - The University of Hong Kong

> 1 Year M.S.D. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
From - Boston University

> 4 year M.Sc. in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
From - The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?