20th June 2012, 01:46 AM
1289princess

In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a rank of 15000 in ICET?

Hi, I want to do mba and I have scored 15k rank in icet. I want to know what are the good colleges in which I can get admission. Plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET?
  2. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET? -- [New]
  4. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  5. Procedure for admission in MBA course after securing 60,038 ICET rank?
  6. Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?
  7. Which top MBA placement colleges will I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET?
  8. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  9. Which colleges I get for MBA course with a rank of 25052 in ICET and being a candidate of OC category?
  10. Admission in government college after scoring RPET rank of 39000 and OBC rank of 15000?
  11. List of the colleges offering 10306 rank in ICET?
  12. Will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 4924 rank in ICET? Which colleges can I get? Top colleges in Hyderabad for MBA?
  13. Which are the top MBA colleges in India? Where would I get after scoring 900 ICET rank?
  14. How to get ICET rank card? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  16. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
  17. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  18. Can I get admission for MBA course in a good college in Hyderabad with a rank of 96125 in ICET?
20th June 2012, 03:33 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a rank of 15000 in ICET?

You did not mention the category to which you belong. In fact, it play an important role in deciding the kind of college in which you will be given admission for MBA course.

From the last few years, the mode of counselling has changed.

Earlier, people have to choose any one of the college out of the 5 colleges given at the time of counselling.

But now, students are allowed to give options with priority levels.

If there are no seats for the candidates in a particular college which was in the beginning of list of his options, obviously, he will be given admission in the college( the next option that the candidate has given).

If you are a candidate from ST or SC category, then you have the chance to get admission for this course in a top college.

The college in which you are going to get admission will also depend upon the way in which you give options.

If you have given the 1st priority to an ordinary college and the least priority to a top college, obviously you will be given admission in ordinary college as it came first in the list.

So, take utmost importance with regard to this.

If you are a candidate from OC category, then you have to compromise on the college.

You will not be given admission for this course in top colleges as there are more number of candidates who are showing interest to join MBA course.

Whatever the college you join, try to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and enhancing communication skills.

Wish you all the best.
20th June 2012, 01:50 PM
1289princess

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a rank of 15000 in ICET?

Thanks for your response. Yes, I am from OD category. Can you suggest me some average good colleges in which I have chances to get admission? I do not have any one who can give me suggestion on this.
24th June 2012, 07:35 PM
mitesh1995

Hello friends....

You did not mention the category to which
you belong. In fact, it play an important role
in deciding the kind of college in which you
will be given admission for MBA course.
From the last few years, the mode of
counselling has changed.
Earlier, people have to choose any one of the
college out of the 5 colleges given at the
time of counselling.
But now, students are allowed to give
options with priority levels.
If there are no seats for the candidates in a
particular college which was in the
beginning of list of his options, obviously, he
will be given admission in the college( the
next option that the candidate has given).
If you are a candidate from ST or SC
category, then you have the chance to get
admission for this course in a top college.
The college in which you are going to get
admission will also depend upon the way in
which you give options.
If you have given the 1st priority to an
ordinary college and the least priority to a
top college, obviously you will be given
admission in ordinary college as it came first
in the list.
So, take utmost importance with regard to
this.
If you are a candidate from OC category,
then you have to compromise on the
college.
You will not be given admission for this
course in top colleges as there are more
number of candidates who are showing
interest to join MBA course.
Whatever the college you join, try to make
most out of the course by gaining good
subject knowledge and enhancing
communication skills.
Wish you all the best.
29th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of next SET exam in chemical sciences.
26th August 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.
I got 4924 rank in icet 2012.in wich college i wil get seat for MBA.am belonging to BC-B Quota
10th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 19522 rank in icet and I come in oc I want to know which college is good for me for MBA
29th June 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get admision in top clg with13797 Bc-B category
26th September 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in badraka college .i got 18623rank and i am sc condidet
17th September 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir in wich colleges I can get admision for MBA course with rank of 77300 I'm SC candidat Sir
18th September 2014, 12:23 PM
vivalahimanshu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1289princess View Post
Hi, I want to do mba and I have scored 15k rank in icet. I want to know what are the good colleges in which I can get admission. Plz help me.
hi first i want to say that mention your category (eg genral or obc etc).you have to choose any one of the college out of the 5 colleges of counselling.But , now you are allowed to give options with priority levels.

If there are no seats for the candidates in a particular college which was in the beginning of list of his options, obviously, he will be given admission in the college( the next option that the candidate has given).
and as a benift if you belong to sc or st you can easily get admission in a top collage of your course

The college in which you are going to get admission will also depend upon the way in which you give options.

If you have given the 1st priority to an ordinary college and the least priority to a top college, obviously you will be given admission in ordinary college as it came first in the list.

So, take utmost importance with regard to this.

If you are a candidate from OC category, then you have to compromise on the college.

You will not be given admission for this course in top colleges as there are more number of candidates who are showing interest to join MBA course.
.........thank you
18th September 2014, 12:51 PM
poojamit
Member+

This time students are getting the chance to choose the given option as per priority levels. If you belongs to the minority caste then maybe you can get a chance to get admission into top colleges as per the list. Choose the best college to enhance you comm. skills to get better results.
31st May 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COLLEGE I CAN GET ADMISSION FOR FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING IN MBA COURSE WITH A RANK OF 12000 IN ICET 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?