20th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Tejp027

Can i do my career in Hospitality after doing BSc with science Bifocal subject computer science

i have done my hsc with science bifocal subject computer science can i do my carries in hospitality with something related to technology or something ..??

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  4. Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?
  5. What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?
  6. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  7. Can I make a career in Biology after 12th(Bifocal Computer Science)?
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  10. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. Am I eligible for 11th science Bifocal Computer Science after scoring 79% in SSC, 93% in Science and 88.88% in Maths?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  18. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?