2nd August 2011, 03:49 PM
more manali

Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?

hello,

Are the subjects for bifocal computer science same to the general science stream?? and 1 more also give the some details about this bifocal computer science regarding with engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?
  2. Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them?
  3. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  4. What is bifocal stream and what is the difference between general science and bifocal science?
  5. Can i do my career in Hospitality after doing BSc with science Bifocal subject computer science
  6. How to join Merchant Navy? Should I choose science Bifocal or General Science?
  7. How to take admission in science after passing 10th with 93?
  8. Am I eligible for 11th science Bifocal Computer Science after scoring 79% in SSC, 93% in Science and 88.88% in Maths?
  9. Is the IT stream helpful? Am I eligible for Bifocal Science after scoring 85% in SSC?
  10. Is biology, computer science, English and physics subjects combination possible? -- [New]
  11. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  12. Syllabus for TIFR entrance test?
  13. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  14. Can I make a career in Biology after 12th(Bifocal Computer Science)?
  15. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  18. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?

my son will get upto 85% in ssc exam. can he go to electronic & tele cumunication ? what should he take subject
18th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?

i want to go for architect and can i take bifocal science?
14th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

for enginearing what we should take science stream or science bifocal?
29th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

after completing bifocal science can i do engineering ?
23rd May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college of diploma software engineering in Kothrud/Pune?
11th June 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th wid 88percent.i want to take science n pcm n cs so which r colleges of it in vasai????n i want to do architect so is it right option for me n i want to know everything about it like subjects,colleges, in detail..i m confued
11th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

which subject should i take for doing engineering? bifocal or electronics?
12th June 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

should I chose Computer science or electronics as my bifocal sub?
If I take electronics,then can I take IT afterwords?
If I take Computer science ,then can I take electronic afterwords?
13th June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

are the subjects of general science similar to bi focal science
18th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Are the subjects of bifocal computer science same for the general science stream?
27th May 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i have got 96% in my std. 10.
if i want to pursue architecture can i take bifocal in science stream??
18th June 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

we are very confused about science bifocal and general stream please help. which is better??
30th June 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I am confused about which subjects to select along with PCM bifocal , if am intrested in computer science?? And what suggest which vocational subjects to sels
19th July 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have choosen general science but i'am confused that which subjects come under this stream. And bio,maths,eng,chem, marathi are right ti do engineering?
18th June 2017, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

My son has got 63% which stream he can select? As per his interest he want to select science & become engineer. Can we go as per his interest?
1st August 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What subjects are include in science bifocal computer sciene send me list of this subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?