9th February 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?

Dear sir\madam,
i am a 3rd yr electronics and communication engg student.I wanna do the industrial training in microprocessor and microcontroller.
Kindly send me the related information.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  2. What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?
  3. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies providing Industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student in Vizag -- [New]
  8. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  9. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  11. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  13. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  16. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  17. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about Industrial Training in Birla 3M Pvt. Ltd for Diploma Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
13th February 2011, 06:50 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?

DEAR friend
you can do industrial training in Microcontroller and microprocessor in any organization .you make one letter to the name of GM/AGM that company where you want to do training.you take that letter from your college training and placement department.you should send letter by speed post and one copy fax to that organisation.you know in 3rd yr training is very essential for all student.
13th February 2011, 09:23 PM
pearl008

Default Re: Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?

http://mindsteintech.com
refer to this website of Mindstein Solutions which provide summer and winter trainings to engineering students in
Robotics & Embedded System which is basically a complete application of microcontrollers.
they provide:

--Hands-On experience on latest technologies, working on real time
applications making the understanding more easy and lasting.
--Weekly evaluation of candidates, Grading-based Certification.
--Merit-performer in training Qualify for internship (sti-pend) at MINDSTEIN.
--Assistance in projects/BTP etc. to final yr students.
--Small batch-size (25 max) ensuring individual attention to all candidates.
--Assistance in job placements to candidates completing the program
successfully.
--Sole emphasis on applications based study with practical approach which
prepares students for industry needs and style of working.
--Rewards/prizes to candidates to top performers in our training program
held acrossthe nation.
--20+ Different sophisticated projects with demo to be completed in the
programe.
9th April 2011, 09:50 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?

you can do embedded system or automation. both are on the basis of microcontroller.
17th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hve any company related 2 microprossecor & embedded system in kolkata,west bengal 4 traning???
20th July 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

I am ece student. We are willing to visit industries in or near Kerala. Plz guide us...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?