28th April 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am a 3rd year student of
B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering).
Can I apply for Industrial Training now?
Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  2. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  4. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  9. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  10. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  15. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  18. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
30th April 2015, 06:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Yes, you can definitely apply and pursue industrial training being in third of B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) course. There is no separate eligibility as such for industrial training. You need to apply before the last date of application submission along with the requisite documents as specified by the concerned authority. You might need to submit training fees for the industrial training. You can apply in PSUs, telecom companies, Railways, IT companies and communication companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?