13th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
Can you please tell me about the procedure and
detail for pursuing Industrial Training related to
the Wireless Communication field? I am studying in
3rd year of B.Tech in ECE. Please tell me DRDO, Agra
provide this type of Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  2. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  3. Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  5. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  8. Project name related to wireless communication?
  9. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  10. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  11. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  12. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  15. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  17. How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch
  18. Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?