3rd June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Vidya, studying in B.E.(ECE) 3rd year pursuing from MIT. I want to join 6 weeks Industrial Training in Mangalore/Bangalore. So may I know the procedure to apply for Training. I shall be very thankful.
With Regards-
Vidya

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  4. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  5. How may I get a industrial training in Bangalore region after completing B.tech 3rd year in ECE from MIT?
  6. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  9. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  13. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  16. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  17. At which company we do summer training of 6 weeks?
  18. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
8th June 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?

Procedure to apply for training :-

- First research of the companies in Bangalore/Mangalore which have provision of training for ECE candidates.
- You can use this platform or the internship portals.
- Then get to know their application procedure of each company.
- You can get them through internship portals or through telephone and email.
- Then act as per the instructions from the concerned authority to apply properly.
11th June 2015, 07:13 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?

For getting training you will need a college recommendation for the training in any company.
So my suggestion to you is that you should keep it ready in advance for convenience in getting training.

Also you may have to pay for the training in some companies so make a good amount ready for the training.

You simply have to submit the college recommendation letter along with the application form to the company in which you are thinking to pursue your training.

If you fulfill all eligibility criteria then you will get access to start your training in Bangalore .

Some of the best options for you are embedded system, micro IC generator etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?