25th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?

how to apply the government bed colleges and counselling

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  2. How to apply for B.Ed counseling? Details of applying for counseling? List of government colleges in Coimbatore?
  3. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  4. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  5. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed in government sector? Which college has government seat?
  8. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  9. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  10. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  11. How can I apply for the B.Ed course in government colleges? List of government colleges for the same? When will the counselling be held for the same?
  12. Can I get government college by counseling after scoring 12728 rank in WBJEE?
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  14. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  15. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  17. Do I stand a chance in government college in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 32/360 in AIEEE?
  18. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
29th October 2012, 09:15 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?

Hi,
I just could not understand the second part of your question. Which counseling are you referring to? If you mean the admission in B.Ed. college by counseling procedure, then you are mistaken. No special counseling process is needed like that of MBA course. You just directly approach the government college that you want to join to do B.Ed. Then you will have grab and submit the form for B.Ed. entrance examination. Then you need to clear the B.Ed entrance examination to get admission in the B.Ed. course. No other counseling is done. Only thing to get admitted is that you need to clear the entrance examination.
26th April 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What date of admission of b.ed??
26th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

how to apply the tamilnadu B.Ed councelling 2013?what is the procedure
29th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

how many govt. b ed colleges in uttar pradesh?
6th July 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I Had completed in my UG course with 86% & i have the NSS certificate. may i get govt.B.Ed college
31st January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i apply the what examination my qualification is bsc maths 5th sem is completed
22nd May 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc., maths with 85 percent. Is there any option to attend the b.ed.,counselling and what is the cutoff mark in b.ed.,counselling.
11th June 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.A [english literature] with 65 percentage and i got NSS certificate. Can i get a seat in B.Ed government college.
28th July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.Sc., CS with 79 percent. Is there any option to attend the b.ed.,counselling and what is the cutoff mark in b.ed.,counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?