9th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the application form of Indian Air Force?

Where can i get appilication form for indian air force?...please tell me the source

10th July 2012, 10:51 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the application form of Indian Air Force?

First of all you should go through various jobs in Indian Air Force by visting its career
website to check which are the jobs you are eligible for.

http://indianairforce.nic.in/
http://careerairforce.nic.in/

The Combined Defence Services examination and National Defence Academy examination
are conducted by UPSC. Application process for these two exams are different from
other exams of IAF.
You can either apply online through UPSC official website or you can can purchase
application form from Post Office. The list of Post Offices where application forms
are sold, is published in the advertisement of the examination. The advertisement
for the exam is published on UPSC official website and in Employment News.

The advertisement for all other exams of IAF, are published in Employment News and
in leading national newspapers. The expected schedule of publishing advertisement
for the exam is available on the above mentioned websites.
The complete advertisement of the exam, includes a format of application form.
You are not required to purchase application form from anywhere.
You can type it by yourself in the format given in advertisement.
You can find some shops in your locality where application forms for competitive exams
are sold. These people print an application form in the required format and sell it at
nominal prices. If you don't find such a shop then do it yourself.
11th July 2012, 12:09 AM
gokuls1

heyy dear,
u can apply for IAF after 12th or graduation, after 12th u can apply thru exam i.e NDA or After graduation u can give exam i.e AFCAT. both are entrance exam for IAF. U have to apply online thru site www.careerairforce.nic.in.
this exams held twice a year..
last date of AFCAT online application was 9th july. so now the date has gone, so apply for exam that helds in month of Jan.
Best Luck...!!!!!
4th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir,
i m completing my B.C.A.?
i m eligible for the air force officer
what are the processed for the apply the online form?
when the form will be come?
plz guide me.
i m interested in air force...
thank u
14th October 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed bsc in computer science I will join air line..plz sir guide me
18th October 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Where can I get the application form of Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can i get appilication form for indian air force?...please tell me the source
sir am Saurabh s.b
final year student of msrit bengaluru
..i need to get in INDIAN Airforce...so please tell me the wer can i get the application form
14th December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

dear, sir

my self prashant tiwari, i passed intermidiate exams.
i want to join indian air force
pls, tell me how can i do it.

so pls reply me & i want to know new aplicattin form date.

pls, reply me on this email-id, ([email protected])
14th December 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Kashmir i want to join airforce what can i do give me some instructions
15th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir IAM ENTER NEW CADITADS AFTER SENT THE NAM AND ID @NUM AFTER COMING THE PASSWOT AND REGNO; REENER LOGIN NOT GOING WHY PLEACE GUID ME SIR
28th December 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me about the application form sailling date
29th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Where can I get the application form of Indian Air Force?

Quote:
pls tell me about the application form sailling date

my self mo.shuaib i passed enter mediate exam
i want to join indian airforce
so pleas tell me how can i do it
so reply me i want to know new applicatoin form date pleas
my email id([email protected])
9th May 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir internet print application form are eligible for x technical airforce please tell me answer hurry
15th July 2013, 08:48 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
[IMG]For more details. Here is official site: http://indianairforce.nic.in/[/IMG]

you can download the application details which I attached here:

STEPS IN APPLYING
Step-1 Registration and Login
5. Navigate to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in and click the 'Apply Online' button. You will be directed to a 'User Login' page which will contain a 'New Candidate' link which will redirect you to a page wherein basic information would be asked. Please check the details that you have entered thoroughly before proceeding further. Name and Date of Birth should be the same one as mentioned in your Class X/SSLC/Higher Secondary/CBSE certificate/School leaving Certificate.
6. Valid e-mail ID. Your e-mail id is mandatory and will be the sole means of communication hereafter. Therefore, please keep your e-mail active till the completion of the admission procedure. A password shall be generated when you click ‘Submit’, which will be sent to your registered e-mail id. You can register only once with an e-mail id. So, if you have submitted the form wrongly, you will not be able to register again with the same e-mail id.
Step-2 Completing the Application
7. Log In Again. Now, re-visit the 'Apply Online' link and login to your account by entering the login e-mail id as 'User Name' and 'Password' received. On login, create a new password for yourself.
8. Parts 2-4. Proceed to complete Parts 2 and 3 of the Application Form. In Part 4, you would be asked about preference of various Branches of the IAF for which you are likely to be eligible as per the information provided by you. At least One course and three choices of AFCAT Centres are mandatory to proceed with the submission.
9. Part 5. In Part 5, other details like contact address would be sought and appending of the Photograph (mandatory), Finger Print and Signature are to be done. On completion of this stage, the preview of application would be shown before finally submitting the form. Please note that changes in application would NOT be possible after final submission of the application.
10. Successful submission of application would be indicated on status on the left side window through the message 'Application submitted to the Indian Air Force'.
Step-3: Allotment of AFCAT Centers
11. After the last date for receipt of applications, candidates who have successfully submitted their applications would be allotted AFCAT centres automatically as per a pre-determined logic. Candidates would be informed by e-mail about the allotment of centres. Changes in allotted AFCAT centers would not be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Admit Card and ID Card. On receipt of E Mail, login to your account and take a printout of the Admit Card and Identification Card. Affix a recent colour passport size photograph as submitted in the online format and complete the finger print and signature columns (if not done earlier online). Thereafter, obtain attestation by the College Principal/ a Gazetted Officer in both the cards and bring them to the AFCAT centre on the day of the Examination. The Identification Card would be retained at the AFCAT centre whereas the Admit Card would be returned to you. Preserve the Admit Card carefully as you would be required to bring the same to Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) if called for further testing process.
Step-4: Intimation for AFSB Testing
13. After completion of the AFCAT, if you are short listed for further tests, you would receive an email apprising you of the same. You would then be required to log in to your account and select the venue and date of AFSB testing. On the basis of your selection, you would be required to take a print out of the Call Letter and report to the respective AFSB for further testing. You are also advised to read and follow the instructions for reporting at AFSB.
AFCAT Information Centre. In case of any queries/ clarifications, please feel free to contact AFCAT Information Centre on 011-26160286 or 011-26160289 between 0900 – 2000 h on all working days. E Mail support is available on [email protected].
14th October 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

AIR FORCE FORM DATE SEEN
1st November 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

plz plz sir am satish zade am 12 {sic } pass will be intersest in air force plz contact me
9th December 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 12th from science stream !! now i m graduate and sir i m intrested in air force !!
13th May 2014, 12:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You will find the online application in http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/. You can also get the application forms from the Indian Air Force registered counters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?