27th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

how join the indian air force? Where is given app forM? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force.

2nd July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

How to join IAF as an officer after complete B.Sc.(non-medical)?
3rd July 2011, 12:25 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

Dear Friend

There are several ways of joining Indian Air Force.
You can join Indian Air Force after 12th (Physics , Chemistry, Maths.)
or
after B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Computer etc.
or
after PG in science.

Also there are jobs in IAF for non-science/non-tech candidates.

You should apply for those positions which you are eligible form.

All the information regarding this is published in Employment News weekly
and national dailies. So refer these to get details about any entry point
in IAF.

Visit: http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
3rd July 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 2(bio), can i join indian airforce.
3rd July 2011, 01:13 PM
frooty.scooty

You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.

For application visit

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

Good luck...
3rd July 2011, 01:27 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you have complete 12th standard with MPC stream,then you can appear for NDA exam.If you qualify in this exam,then you can join in Air Force.

If you have completed graduation,then you can appear for CDS exam.If you qualify in that exam,then you can join in Indian Air force.

click here,to see the updates of Airforce exam notification.
See this attachment for information:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 226 views)
3rd July 2011, 02:12 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how join the indian air force? Where is given app forM? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force.
Its good to hear about your sir, you can apply for indian air force SSR.
QUALIFICATION
PCM 55%
OVERALL 12 50%
HEIGHT 170
EYE SIGHT 6'6
IF HAVING CSC then ok.
these forms are available in every book shops and others form are available in education classified news paper.
3rd July 2011, 02:53 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Here are the airforce entrance exams:

1. combined defence services(CDS) exam conducted by UPSC:
for this you need to have degree from a recognized university or a b.tech

2.National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination:
you need to pass in 12thclass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted from a State Board or a University.
your Age should be in between: 16 ½ - 19 years

for official website go to:

http://indianairforce.nic.in/
3rd July 2011, 08:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear Friend

but the job you will get is different from one with

B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Computer etc.
after PG in science.

for detail about job log into www.indianairforce.nic.in
4th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for boys to join IAF after 12th
5th July 2011, 11:46 AM
umathkavi

To join INDIAN AIR FORCE you should apply for NDA after 12th or for CDS after graduation.
For applying for NDA:
Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should be born between 2nd Jan & 1st Jul for NDA 1 and
2nd Jul & 1st Jan for NDA 2.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be an unmarried male.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.
9th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

stil m doing b-tech in electronics and communication. Right now i m in 4th year and i am having genuine interest to join indian air force.so how can i join indian air force?
12th July 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
I have completed 12th science and now i want to join indian air force so how i have to apply...............
13th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian air force?so docoments
15th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default join airforce

respect sir
i am passed in 12th mpc and pcb
airforce is my dream
its my target
18th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

y for the girls r not in air force we also want to joint the air force this is the right to give the job for girls we also want take care of our india pls coperate with the girls also ....
24th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

ihave a degree in b b a .can i join airforce
24th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i read in class 12 in science in westbnngal state in dakshin dinajpur distric.i want to join indianairforce what i do?
30th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

if i have my actual birthdate. which is eligible for submitting the app. form of IAF. but according to the required document in form.on my certificate mentioned birthdate is wrong. which is not eligible for submission.but i have proof related to my actual birthdate.
30th July 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

if i have my actual birthdate. which is eligible for submitting the app. form of IAF. but according to the required document in form.on my certificate mentioned birthdate is wrong. which is not eligible for submission.but i have proof related to my actual birthdate.
1st August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

where did i get the application form for applying to indian airforce jobs(freshers) qualifications:10 2(m.p.c,60%)
9th August 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I am 22 Year old & i completed my B com, where did i get the application form for applying to indian airforce jobs(freshers)
20th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

this is sudheer kumar.p
i had completed diploma in cse department,
now, studying b.tech 3rd year in IT department.

i am interesting on IAF,
to get job in IAF, i can discontinue my b.tech studies...

and

now my doubts is : i have eye sight up to -5.5(long sight), my height is 164cm's, is there any chance to join in IAF for any posts, and
what's the syllabus to the diploma students for the IAF exam..

please sir, give me your valuable information...

my contact details:
[email protected]
mobile: ( 91) 8801254524

waiting for your reply sir,
thank you,

--
sudheer kumar.p
21st August 2011, 02:31 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have not mentioned that you are in which standard now..
So it will be difficult for us to suggest you..
See, if you are in 12th standard now, then you can join Air force through NDA exam..
The eligibility criteria for NDA exam-

*One must have complete the 12th with physics and Maths...
*the age should be in between 16.5-19years..

If you are pursuing your graduation then you can apply for Indian Air Force through CDS exam...
The eligibility criteria for CDS exam-
*One must have complete the graduation in any branch..
*the age should be in between 19-27years...

So, go for it..
Try to get more information regarding this from employment news paper..
All the best...
23rd August 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to join the Indian Air Force serve the service with devotion for the safety of my nation.So, I am submitting my bio-data in the following with due respect:-
NAME:-Khumballambam Dayananda Singh
ADDRESS:-Thoubal Athokpam Makha Leikai
P.O.:-Thoubal
P.S.:-Thoubal
DISTRICT:-Thoubal
PIN CODE:-795138
STATE:-Manipur
NATIONALITY:-Indian
QUALIFICATIONS PASSED:-12th passed with 76.2% in PCM
Should I join the Indian Air Force directly in the Flying Branch ? Is there any possibility of such condition ?
If there is any possibility,then I am everytime ready for this service.And I am requesting with pleasure to inform me if there is any vacancy of this servicer.
23rd August 2011, 10:09 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to join Indian Air Force you need to qualify the NDA exam or CDS exam.For CDS you need to complete your graduation where as for NDA exam you need to complete the 12th board.
You can get the detailed information from the following site.

http://indianairforce.nic.in/
23rd August 2011, 10:25 PM
Abdullah_pilot

Quote:
u juz log on to "careerairforce.nic.in"
and then u'll get each n every thing
23rd August 2011, 10:43 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

There various entry modes to join Indian Air Force. Entry modes are diffrent as per educational qualification of the candidate.

Following are some of the major entry modes to join Indian Air Force.

National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination: Conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Minimum educational qualification is be 10+2 passout in any stream. Age eligibility is between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

Combine Defence Services Examination (CDSE) : Conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Minimum educational qualification required is graduation in any stream. Age eligibility is to be in between 19 to 23 years.

Short Service Commision (SSC) examination : Conducted by UPSC. Minimum educational qualification required is to be graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in final year of graduation. Age eligibility to appear in the examination is between 19 to 23 years.

For all three above stated examinations, final year appearing students can also apply.

Airforce Technical Branch : Aeronautical engineering

University entry Scheme (UES)

These two entry schemes are for engineering graduates.

Airforce Ground Duty Branches : Under this entry modes various graduates and post graduates students are appointed for various jobs in the department like; Administration, Logistics, Accounts, Education, Meteorology.

For application to SSC, Technical Branches and Ground Duty Branches, you may visit official Indian Airforce website www.careerairforce.nic.in
23rd August 2011, 10:47 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

You can apply Air Force in three ways :-

N.D.A

C.D.S

Air force(N.D.A) :-

Qualification :-You should have completed 12th from a recognized university or equivalent qualification with physics and mathematics.There is no minimum marks required for this examination and those in the 12th examination can also apply for this examination.Your age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.

This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

Indian Air force(C.D.S):-

Qualification :-You should have a graduate degree in engineering or bachelor degree from a recognized university(With Physics and Mathematics in the 12th level).There is no minimum marks for this examination and graduation is enough to appear for this examination.Your age should between 19 year to 23 years of age.

This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
24th August 2011, 01:57 AM
NEIL6

There are many criteria to get job in indian air force. You can apply after 10th, after

graduation and after post graduation. For more information please refer to weekly

employment news paper.
24th August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how to become a pilot after 2
1st September 2011, 12:06 PM
komal sharma IME COLLEGE

respected sir ;
i have done BCA, AND NOW I AM APPEARING IN MCA SECOND YEAR SIR GIVE ME SUGGESTION HOW I CAN JOIN AIRFORCE AND WHEN AND FROM WHERE FORM I RECEIVE?
16th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Are there any job for those students who passed 12th with commerce ?
17th September 2011, 06:33 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Step 1 - Receipt of Applications and Written Test

The selection procedure begins immediately after you send your application forms. All application forms are first checked for eligibility after which you will receive a call letter for written test. For detailed information on how to apply, click here.

If you seek entry into the Flying Branch through the NDA or CDSE, your applications need to be sent to UPSC, New Delhi. UPSC conducts a written test twice a year in April & August (NDA) and April & September (CDSE). Advertisements for the examinations are released about six months in advance. Qualifying in these exams take you to step two.

Air Sqn NCC Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate holders can apply for NCC special entry for induction into Flying Branch through DG NCC / CO NCC Unit. Based on recommendations of DG NCC, they are directly called for SSB interview.

If you apply for Flying branch (SSC), Technical branch (PC/SSC) and Ground Duty branches (PC/SSC), you are required to send your application to Concerned Command HQs (as per details mentioned in the adveretisement) for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). All applicants whose applications are received by due date are called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres. For scheme of syllabus and sample question paper of AFCAT click here.

Step 2 - Testing Officer Like Qualities

If you have successfully cleared Step 1, you will receive a call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi and Mysore. At the Air Force Selection Boards, you undergo a number of psychological tests, an interview and group tests, which are collectively called the Officer Like Qualities (OLQ) Tests. These tests are designed to gauge your potential and suitability as an officer in the Armed Forces.

The Psychological Tests are written tests that are conducted by a Psychologist.
The Group Tests are interactive indoor and outdoor tests. We expect active physical participation from you.
The Interview involves a personal conversation with our Interviewing Officer.
These tests will be explained to you in detail before they are conducted at the Selection Board.

The following is the schedule for OLQ Tests:
Step 3 - Conducting of Medical Examinations
If you have applied for the Flying branch and are found suitable by the Selection Board, you would be sent to the Air Force Central Medical Establishment, New Delhi or the Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bengaluru for a thorough medical examination.

If you have applied for the Technical or Ground Duty Branches and are found suitable, you may be asked to return home and await a call for a medical examination or be sent directly for the medical examination.
Step 4 - Preparing All India Merit List
An All India Merit List is compiled on the basis of your performance at the AFSB and subject to being medically fit. Based on the vacancies available in various branches / sub branches, Air HQ would issue joining instructions to join Air Force Academy for the training.

Click here to know more about the different training establishments and the way of life that is awaiting for you in the Indian Air Force.

Important Information
26th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

deaar sir,
i am a commerce stream student.How can i join indian air force.
26th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
mai air force join karne mai kafi interested hu...........per problem ye h ki mai arts stream ki hu..
kya aap mujeh bata sakte h ki arts [humanity] stream waale student ka air forse mai kuch scope h agar h to kis way mai h...
26th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am karthick.i was completed 10 2 in agriculture.how can i join indian air force.

my conduct details

mail:[email protected]

waiting for ur reply sir

thank you
27th September 2011, 02:13 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
If you are interested for Indian Air Force then you must sit for NDA examination which is held by UPSC in every year.
But for NDA examination you must fulfill these criteria.

Educational qualification:Minimum 12th standard pass.
Nationality:indian
Eyesight:6/6
10th October 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is tushar dhyani my date of birth is 02 november 1992 i am from uttrakhand and i am giving the exam of 12 cbse open 2012 my height is 164 cm' and having eye sight - 6'7 can i join iaf becoz i have dream of flying 'tejas' hope sir u will reply soon at this id lalit dhyani@rediff mail
13th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Im Yadwinder singh 19 year from firozepur (punjab). I have passed 10 2 with arts from pseb. Now im doing b c a from ptu. After complete the study of bca, is this posible to join air force? Plz rply me.
contect 919781003891
email [email protected]
Thanks
14th October 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
MY NAME JITENDRA . I AM STUDYING 12TH SCIENCE AND ALSO PLAYING CRICKET IN CLUB MY AGE IS 15YEARS AND 3 MONTH
I am intrested in sports and I want join airforce does it is possible that I can do both
airforce and cricket also
please give me sugession .my email adress is [email protected]
21st October 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR,MY HEIGHT IS 6'2 ,BUT I HAVE PROBLEM OF EYESIGHT.BUT AFTER I BECOME OF 18 YEARS I SHALL DO OPERATION OF MY EYES AND THEN I SHALL HAVE GUD EYESIGHT OF 6'6
COUD I B ABLE TO JOIN AIRFORCE?
I SCORED 95% IN 10TH AND MY STD 12TH IS GOING ON
DOES PEOPLE DO CASTEISM IN AIRFORCE WITH MUSLIMS?
PLSZZSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SEND UR ANSWERS ON MY EMAIL WHICH IS
[email protected]
plsszz sir i ll wait for ur answers...............
24th October 2011, 03:39 PM
saikar

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

How to join indian air force im 10+2
28th October 2011, 08:23 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

or
after B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Computer etc.
or
after PG in science.

You should apply for those positions which you are eligible form.

All the information regarding this is published in Employment News weekly
and national dailies. So refer these to get details about any entry point
in IAF.

thanks
31st October 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i'm 10 Diploma in Computer Science.............. Can i Join India Air Force
3rd November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am study in bio medical engineering after 12th science.can i join in indianairforce in tecnical branch??
19th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 12 with mathmatics.i wants to join in indian airforce.so how to fill application form online
22nd November 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMRLETED 12 WITH COMERCE.I WANTS TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE
26th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
i had got 98 out of 100 in mathematics and 97 in physics
out of 100
26th November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOB AT INDIAN AIR FORCE AS A PILOT.WHAT CAN I DO AFTER H.S.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?