10th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for JAIIB exam after completing MBA from Finance?

i pinal gabani completed my mba from finance and i have 8 month sales experience in hdfc bank. can i appear for the jaiib exam? (taken by the indian institute of banking and finance)

and can i appear for the income tax of india officer exam?

3rd February 2019, 03:06 PM
Ashish quoch

Default Re: Can I appear for JAIIB exam after completing MBA from Finance?

You can apply for Jaiib if you are already working with bank on any post. No experience required.

If you are a non- banker, you can apply for DBF(Diploma in banking and finance) and when you will get a job in bank, this DBF exam will be counted as equivalent to Jaiib.

However, you cant apply for Caiib directly. You must pass Jaiib exam in order to be eligible for Caiib.

All the best!
5th May 2019, 12:56 PM
S4018

Default Re: Can I appear for JAIIB exam after completing MBA from Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i pinal gabani completed my mba from finance and i have 8 month sales experience in hdfc bank. can i appear for the jaiib exam? (taken by the indian institute of banking and finance)

and can i appear for the income tax of india officer exam?
yes you are eligible for appearing jaiib exam (eligibility is working with any bank), You can appear for income tax of india officer exam also ( eligibility is any bachelor's degree) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?