22nd March 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?

I have completed my MBA(finance) with the aggregate of 65% ,i am interested in management subjects. So in which area i should prefer while applying for NET exam.Is NET required for MBA holders to get postings in reputed colleges.please guide me.

22nd March 2015, 02:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MBA(finance) with the aggregate of 65% ,i am interested in management subjects. So in which area i should prefer while applying for NET exam.Is NET required for MBA holders to get postings in reputed colleges.please guide me.
You have completed MBA in Finance so you can apply for UGC NET exam in Management subject.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria
26th March 2015, 09:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET (National Eligibility test) examination is now conducted by CBSE on the behalf of UGC. The eligibility criteria and pattern is same as decided by UGC. NET examination is conducted for those who are Interested to become a Lecturer in government/Private Universities.

This examination is conducted for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Those aspirant who qualifies for the award of JRF are eligible for research in the same subject of their post graduation or in related subjects. Those who passed in NET Examination are also eligible for Assistant Professor.

Those aspirants who performed well in all three papers of the NET will accordingly award for the JRF and Assistant Professor both or eligibility for assistant professor only.

Well, to apply for NET Examination you must have completed your post graduation with minimum 55% marks. Final year, appearing candidates is also eligible for NET Examination. There is no Upper age restriction to apply, for Lectureship post, but for Junior Research fellowship post your age should not be more than 28 years. You have to attain the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

After completing your Post graduate degree in Finance, you are eligible for NET Examination. You must have scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation. Finance candidates only choose "Commerce" subject in NET examination. As Finance subject is not available in the list, you can only go for related subject i.e. Commerce.

The syllabus of commerce, subject is available in the NET official website. Please visit the official website to download the syllabus and the pattern of NET Examination.

Official Website
16th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Under graduation is B.com madras university and M.B.A financial management from Anna university regular stream is eligible to write net exam. If possible tell me in which part I want to write my exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?