14th July 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Dharwad University in Karnataka after passing 12th in science? How to join BSc in CS?

Hi friend ,i am 12th pass in science & i want to join in dharwad university in karnataka& my 12th percentage is just 36% . I want to join bsc in cs

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  2. Can I join engineering diploma in Karnataka after passing 12th science
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  4. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?
  5. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join diploma course after passing 10th?
  7. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  8. How to join M.Com in Dharwad University? What is the minimum percentage required?
  9. How to join BSc Male Nursing course in Gujarat after passing 12th science with group A?
  10. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
  11. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  12. How to join B.Tech course after doing 12th computer science?
  13. Question papers of M.Com 1st year course of Karnataka University Dharwad? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
  15. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  16. How can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th? What is the percentage required to join Navy? What is the starting payment?
  17. What options do I have after completing MSc in computer science from Karnataka University?
  18. Age limit for medical stream after passing 12th? I am studying in class 11th CBSE in JNV Dharwad Karnataka
25th August 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Dharwad University in Karnataka after passing 12th in science? How to join BSc in CS?

I join bsc microbiology in university of dharvada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?