31st January 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech course after doing 12th computer science?

I am keralite doing +2 computer science. i would like to join for B.tech course in Karnataka. which exam i have to clear to get admission in Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  3. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  4. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  8. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  9. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science?
  11. Should I join computer science or engineering graphics? I want to join IIT
  12. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  13. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  16. How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?
  17. What can I do after completing 12th computer science
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
8th February 2013, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech course after doing 12th computer science?

You need to qualify national level entrance test to get admission in Karnataka. Try to score well in national level entrance exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE. Qualifying Karnataka CET will also be useful. Application forms for attending that exam can be collected through courier or speed post. Detailed information on this exam can be collected from KEA portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?