25th April 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?

i need to know whether i can pursue regular MBA., as i have completed my correspondance graduation from Karnataka University Dharwad?
send details as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?
  3. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  4. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  5. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  6. Karnataka university Dharwad correspondence M.Com previous year question papers
  7. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  8. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  9. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in regular mode being a B.Sc graduate of Karnataka State Open University? -- [New]
  13. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?
  14. What is the value of correspondence degree from KUD?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  16. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University?
1st June 2012, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?

Graduation is the basic qualification for MBA. Even graduates in distance mode can also apply for the same. But, provided it should be taken from an institute which is recognized by District Education Council. 50% marks is compulsory to apply for this course. Admission will depend on the marks secured in either CAT/MAT or any other entrance examination.
7th August 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?

Mba fees and course details
9th November 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

1.which is last date to register mba correspondence course in karnataka university dharwad for 2014 and fee stucture of mba distance course per semesterwise.
2.is entrance test compulsory for mba correspondence course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?