14th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Mannat001

Books to be referred during MBBS course? How to get admission in PGI or AIIMS?

im a mbbs student......... can anyone please guide me about the books i should read (standard textbooks, reference books and mcq books) during the course years of mbbs ............ wanna get admission in PGI or AIIMS in Pg Entrance test
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

8th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred during MBBS course? How to get admission in PGI or AIIMS?

i wnt to know dat which books should i refer to get good rank in aiims
9th November 2012, 04:21 AM
naik4naik

Thumbs up Re: Books to be referred during MBBS course? How to get admission in PGI or AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannat001 View Post
im a mbbs student......... can anyone please guide me about the books i should read (standard textbooks, reference books and mcq books) during the course years of mbbs ............ wanna get admission in PGI or AIIMS in Pg Entrance test
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................
Hai Mannat..
Good to hear from you.
You can refer the following books as standards.
Physiolgy: Guyton & Hall
Biochemistry: Satyanarayana
Pathology: Robbins
Microbiology: AnanthNarayan
Pharmacology: Tripathi
Forenseic : Narayan Reddy
Medicine: Harrison/ Davidson
Surgery: Bailey & Love
Gynic: Shaw
Obs: Willams
Ortho: Maheshwari

You can also get MCQ books from various publishers. And most importantly go through the books and previus examination papers of the respective entrance test i.e, AIIMS and PGI entrance papers.

All the best for you
5th February 2013, 06:58 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Books to be referred during MBBS course? How to get admission in PGI or AIIMS?

hi,,,

Books to be referred during MBBS course

1.Microbiology: AnanthNarayan
2.Surgery: Bailey & Love
3.Physiolgy: Guyton & Hall
4.Ortho: Maheshwari
5.Obs: Willams
6.Surgery: Bailey & Love
7.Gynic: Shaw

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd November 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm a first yr student.Which MCQ Books shud will b good for solving MCQ topic wise ??
23rd March 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am from Punjab .I belong to poor family.I want to clear aiims and I wanna know from where can I get coaching of it and which are the books should I prefer
13th August 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 1 mbbs student,suggest me books which will b useful for both MBBS & PG ENTRANCE.BEING AN AVERAGE STUDENT
4th September 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I'M A FIRST YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT ....CAN U PLZZ TELL ME THE LIST OF BOOKS TO BE REFERRED DURING THE COURSE ..
PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?