3rd January 2011, 09:55 AM
ajay regmi

How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?

i want to study abroad i am from nepal n want study aeronotical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?
  2. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  4. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  7. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  12. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?
  14. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  15. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
4th June 2011, 10:45 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?

HI
I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ENGG. COLLEGE IN NEPAL:--

1) ACME ENGG. COLLEGE
SITAPALIA CHOWK KATHAMANDU,NEPAL

2) ASIAN COLLEGE OF ENGG. AND MANAGEMENT
KATHAMANDU,NEPAL

3) LUMBINI ENGG. COLLEGE
BUTWAL,Rupandehi, Bhairahawa, Nepal

BEST COLLEGE IN NEPAL..............
17th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hi.am studing my B.E mechanical from India,i want to do my m.tech in aeronautics from abroad ..what is d procedure..pls guide me..
26th July 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I am from Nigeria and i want to study aeronautical engineering abroad in one year time please tell me what to do,the fees to be paid and subjects needed?
8th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Please help me to find aeronautical engineering classes in Nepal in 2 level after that?
help me ,,,,,,[email protected]
12th July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to study Aeronatical Engineering after 12 . How can I study it ? Please help me to find the classes related to aeronatical engineering in nepal.What is the estimated cost to study ? Is therre any job gurantee ?
12th July 2013, 09:05 PM
banacareer

Hi,

There are some colleges form germany.

FH Aachen
RWTH Aachen University
Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin)
Bremen University of Applied Sciences
Technical University of Brunswick
Technical University of Darmstadt (TU Darmstadt)
Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau (TH Wildau)
Dresden University of Technology (TU Dresden)
Munich University of Technology
Munich University of Applied Sciences
Bundeswehr University Munich
University of Stuttgart
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences

They are best colleages of germany .

Please look onces.

Thanks
BanaCareer
4th September 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Its been nearly six years I have completed my MBS from Shanker Dev Campus and I have got management background from PCL but now I deeply want to study aeronautical engineering in Nepal or abroad. Can anyone help me to figure out what should I do? I am ready to do anything to pursue my study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?