1st November 2010, 09:50 PM
sheikhshoukat

How to prepare for competitive exams like AIIMS PGI, JIPMER exams?

how to prepare for compeptitve exams like aiims pgi jipmer allindia for postgraduate courses

13th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for competitive exams like AIIMS PGI, JIPMER exams?

These are the tips which you should follow to prepare for the competitive exam-
1. Determination- This is the first step to get success.As more & more you are determined for your target,you will be near to it to achieve.So your motivation level must be high.

2. Sufficient no: of hours- You should make a balance between your study & playing time.Whatever hours you are devoting to your studies ,that much be sufficient if your concentration level in these hours are very high.

3. Selection of the right study material- The study material from which you are preparing for the exam must be in detail & a lot of practice material is to be there for the students.

4. Appropriate study strategy- You should make more & more practice for the previous year papers.Your concepts must be clear & you can practice the remaing portion after finishing your important part.

5. On the day of the exam- Make yourself cool & relax as nervousness often becomes harmful for the students.
13th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How to prepare for competitive exams like AIIMS PGI, JIPMER exams?

If you are a medical stream Student and you are planing for Get the admission
in AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI
As you know that these are the best institue in India for MBBS programs.
so the Entrance is also so tough.
for the preparation to hese entrance you need throughly knowledge of NCERT book for Chemistry And Biology.
you can use M.M.Karim text for physics.
there are so many institutes which offers Correspondance courses.
you should also take regular test for continuty in your preparation while you are doing self study.
13th May 2011, 04:33 PM
THANIKONDA

hiiii frnd
jipmer is mixing of M.P.C and Bi.P.C so you have to command on both the subjects....
and you prepare common concepts for MPC and BiPC first....for remaing go through syllabus and ask your faculty,in whinch subject you can score well....
and all the best young
if time is not permit take coaching my frnd
2nd July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

which books should i study for getting aiims
16th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am aiming at getting selected in AFMC but sometimes i get depressed so much that i lose my self confidence please tell me what should i do at such times and build up my self confidence?????????????????
30th September 2011, 09:11 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,

These are the tips which you should follow to prepare for the competitive exam-
1. Determination- This is the first step to get success.As more & more you are determined for your target,you will be near to it to achieve.So your motivation level must be high.

2. Sufficient no: of hours- You should make a balance between your study & playing time.Whatever hours you are devoting to your studies ,that much be sufficient if your concentration level in these hours are very high.

3. Selection of the right study material- The study material from which you are preparing for the exam must be in detail & a lot of practice material is to be there for the students.

4. Appropriate study strategy- You should make more & more practice for the previous year papers.Your concepts must be clear & you can practice the remaing portion after finishing your important part.

5. On the day of the exam- Make yourself cool & relax as nervousness often becomes harmful for the students.
4th October 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how study easily
4th October 2011, 01:24 AM
sidbond

For clearing these medical entrance tests, firstly and most importantly, you need to be completely thorough with the NCERTs for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
You may be a bit easy on Maths, but have a strong grip on Biology and Chemistry.

You may use reference texts like Resnick, Halliday for Physics, OP Tandon, for organic chemistry.
4th October 2011, 10:26 AM
jevirsinh

Hello friend,

If you are a medical stream Student and you are planing for Get the admission
in AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI

Well, key to your good preparation is only practice and lot of practice.
Try as much as possible to collect practice papers of which exam you are going to give.
May be the sources online or the general electronic media, it will help you to gather knowledge of those tests you are going to prepare for.

I recommend you to follow the R.S Aggarwal's Books for the general section questions i.e aptitude/reasoning parts.

Foe current affairs and GK sections, you should follow the monthly GK magazines of different publishers.

Its totally on you how you can utilize your time in an efficient way. So do practice model papers as you find them on internet or on other mediums.

Good luck!
14th February 2013, 06:41 PM
devdi

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for competitive exams like AIIMS PGI, JIPMER exams?

Re: Is self study sufficient for GATE Exam
Hi,
Self Study is one of the best means of educating oneself..Though its sought out of Dedication and Hardwork Sometimes our perception of concepts may go wrong and at that time we need the guidance of experts in that field...
Regarding the preparation for Gate :
To bring to your kind notice that you haven't mentioned your present education status as whether u have completed BE or still pursuing..
Well ....
here are some tips that would surely help you to score more:
Firstly collect all the textbooks that are related to your department(branch in BE).
Secondly,do not start learning directly from the books which has only the previous year solved Question papers..because that wont give you an complete knowledge of that field.
So prepare well with all your textbooks..
Then after you have finished learning your textbooks go for the books that contain previous year solved papers so that you can understand the questions and you would atleast try to solve them,,
Still then you will not be able to get clear idea of all concepts...
Now you may opt to go for coaching classes..
Because this time when you join coaching centre this will be revision session for what you have learnt so far and it will be a chance for you to clear all the doubts..
If you wish to score high marks ..You should dedicate yourself and for scoring excellent marks atleast 1 year of dedicated preparation is mandatory..
If you feel that you need to pay huge money for coaching centres atleast take online tests to enhance your learning methodology ..http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
26th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest an overall study plan to be followed from a young age for those who want to get into jipmer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?