15th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow

I am looking for pvt college addmission for mbbs need to know the fee and hostel fee in uttar pradesh lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. Tuition fee and hostel fee for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow?
  2. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS from Govt. college in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  7. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. What is the MBBS fee structure in Uttar Pradesh?
  11. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  16. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA private college in Lucknow
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
15th August 2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow

l got 55% in 12 and i cleared 12 through compartment will i get admission in mbbs
25th April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow

what is the fee structure in private medical college offering mbbs course in mandhya pradesh
27th July 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in private medical colledge for schedued cast student far mbbs
24th April 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in pmt exam both in private and govt.colleges
2nd June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i score 62.46 in hsc exam so will i get admission in government medical college in uttar pradesh
25th December 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

tell me the private medical colleges in india with lowest fee structure for mbbs. at [email protected]
26th June 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell be the best private medical colleges in up and Delhi and their MBBS fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?