30th July 2012, 08:33 PM

Which is the exam for security assistant in IB? Previous years question papers?

I have an exam for security assistant in IB. Therefore, please send me previous year question paper for above mentioned post at my e mail
[email protected]

29th January 2014, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the exam for security assistant in IB? Previous years question papers?

Pls send me question of IB SA . My email id [email protected]
20th February 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the exam for security assistant in IB? Previous years question papers?

I have an exam for security assistant in IB 2014. Therefore, please send me previous year question paper for above mentioned post at my e mail
[email protected]

sharif
22nd February 2014, 10:34 PM

I have an exam for security assistant in IB. Therefore, please send me previous year question paper for above mentioned post at my e mail
[email protected]
30th September 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have an exam for security assistant in IB. Therefore, please send me previous year question paper for above mentionet my emaild post at my email
[email protected]
2nd June 2017, 01:06 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Security assistant (executive) in IB (Intelligence Bureau) is equal to the post of constable in Indian police. For recruiting there is an exam conducted every year by MHA. The eligibility required to apply for the post are mentions below and also the previous years solved question papers are also mentioned below.

There are few sites which provide solved question papers otherwise you can even prefer books by R.S Agarwal for Aptitude and Reasoning. The sites are
- recruitmentguru
- sample questions paper
- careervendor
- previouspapers
- allindiajobs
- placement.fresherworld

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th class or any equivalent education from any recognised board of education.
- The candidate should speak the local language and should have a good command on the language.
- The age limit is 27 years and there is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection process:
- There will be a written exam which includes Aptitude, Reasoning, General knowledge, Current awareness, General arithmetic and English and the marks for the written test is 100.
- After clearing the written test then there will be a local language test and the marks for this test is 50 marks.
- The last round in the selection process is personality test this round also has 50 marks.
- There will be a medical test, it will not have any marks but this round results are also taken into consideration for selecting the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?