11th September 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?

I want to know the diploma courses which I can do after ssc.....and also tell me the colleges of diploma.Plz prefer to answer me. as early as possible.

11th September 2014, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?

After completion of SSC, Diploma is the best course to opt for your higher studies. You can get an admission in the Diploma course by appearing the entrance exam.

You can opt the Diploma course in the following branches :-

1.Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

2.Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

3.Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

4.Diploma in Civil Engineering

5.Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

6.Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering

7.Diploma in Automobile Engineering

8.Diploma in Chemical Engineering

9.Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering

10.Information Technology

11.Diploma in Pharmacy

12.Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
11th September 2014, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?

For Diploma in Engineering courses only 10th pass certificate with maths and science subjects from a recognized board is sufficient and if you have higher qualification, then also you will be eligible for it. Just make sure that you have the required age for the diploma entrance examination.

There are some Paramedical Diploma courses also available like D.Pharm, Diploma in Nursery, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. These Diploma courses require 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Hence, if you are aiming for these paramedical Diploma courses then you need above qualification.

Hence, you can surely apply for the diploma courses but make sure that you are prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission in a top polytechnic institute.

Some of the top Diploma colleges in India are listed below.

1. Pt. LR College of Technology, Faridabad (Haryana)
Kabool pur Banger, Sohna-Samaypur Road, Near Sec.-56, Ballabgarh , Faridabad (Faridabad Dist.) - 121004

2. Camellia Institute of Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Digberia, Madhyamgram , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700129

3. Pavai College of Technology, Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)
Paavai Nagar,NH-7,Pachal , Namakkal (Namakkal Dist.) - 637018

4. Neelkanth Group of Institutions, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
NH-58, Near Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Agricultural University Modipuram , Meerut (Meerut Dist.) - 250110

5. GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvallur (Tamil Nadu)
GRT mahalakshmi Nagar, Chennai -Tirupathi Highway, Tiruttani , Thiruvallur (Thiruvallur Dist.) - 631209

6. MIIT (Meerut International Institute of Technology), Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
N.H.-58, Ghat Institutional Area , Partapur Bye-pass Road, Near Subharti medical college , Meerut (Meerut Dist.) - 250002

7. Ballarpur Institute of Technology (BIT), Chandrapur (Maharashtra)
BIT campus, Bamni, Ballarpur, Chandrapur Dist. , Chandrapur (Chandrapur Dist.) - 442701

8. Guru Kashi University, Bathinda (Punjab)
Sardoolgarh Road, Talwandi Sabo , Bathinda (Bathinda Dist.) - 151302
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?