4th August 2012, 06:42 PM

How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning

I am working in a cement co as a CA qualified and for knowledge updation i want to pursue diploma in cement tech through distance learning

please advice

1. How to do Cement Technology diploma by distance learning
  2. How to diploma in cement technology?
  3. How can I get information of distance learning BE from BITS with job in ultratech cement ,birla group?
  4. Online Diploma in Cement Technology in India for Pakistani student?
  5. Details about diploma in cement technology?
  6. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  7. Distance education Diploma in Cement Technology at Assam? Qualification required and total expenditure?
  8. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  11. Can I be eligible for AMIE after passing diploma in material and cement technology
  12. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  13. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  15. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode? -- [New]
  16. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  17. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  18. How to pursue M.Tech through distance learning from Mumbai University
7th September 2012, 10:15 PM

Default Re: How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning

I NEED CEMENT TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA
3rd April 2013, 06:11 PM

Default Re: How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning

Dear sir
I am working in a cement company as i MBA qualified and for knowledge updation i want to pursue pg diploma in cement tech through regular stream to learn as possible r not ..?

if possible means [email protected] help us sir
3rd February 2014, 06:43 PM

i am diploma mechanical engineer,having cemant plant experience for 13 years, i am interesting in doing diploma in cement technilogy,please can u give me details
1st September 2014, 10:14 AM

i am b.tech in chemical engineer having cement plant experience for 3 years, iam interested to do pg diploma/ diploma in cement technology through ditance learning
please can u give me details
12th October 2014, 11:57 PM

i am a chemical diploma engineer having 7yrs exp in cement industry, for more knoledge i want study cement technology.
11th July 2015, 10:00 PM

I am cement plant production department in working experience 12 years i am interested to cement technology distance diploma
please reply for my email ID [email protected]
12th July 2015, 12:50 PM
john215

Re: How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning

Eligibility:------------

Candidate must pass class 10 and have a secondary level living certificate and 12th pass candidates also eligible
Age limit: minimum age requirements is 15 years

Diploma in cement technology is a 2 years course offered various polytechnic colleges in India

Best place to pursue;---

Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engg. Tech., Rourkela, (Orissa)
Govt. Polytechnic, Satna, (Madhya Pradesh)
Govt. Polytechnic College, Chittorgarh, (Rajasthan)

Job prospect:-------------

A diploma holder in cement technology is appointed in cement manufacturing plant, Construction Company and reality companies where they are employed for providing assistance to the jobs.
The diploma holders are paid according to their skill and experience.
20th November 2018, 03:17 PM

I am working (10 years)in cement manufacturing unit as a chemist having Bsc(degree) how i can pursue diploma in cement technology to get better opportunity. Please guide me at [email protected]