1st March 2011, 12:33 AM

Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?

Dear Sir

i am vivek dwivedi, i am working in a paper mill in Ahmedabad, i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach to same, moreover i have problem to do diploma in the same respect because of some time boundation. So, please help me out to find the name of institute, that run the course diploma in paper tecnology through distance learning.

Thankyou so much

Related Questions:
11th June 2011, 09:37 AM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?

paper tech. is a rare stream and very institutes offer it but acc. to me no institute offers it by dis.edu.
13th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?

Dear sir,
I am Bsc(Chem) graduate student and i have some information about any diploma / degree in
paper technology. Please send me the univerisity names which offers such types of courses in
India.
Mention whether it is distance learning or full time course

Vivek bhaskare,
Akluj (Maharastra)
Mobile no. 9011180325
24th February 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to do paper engineering course by distance learning so please tel me the name of the institute name?/
26th February 2012, 10:26 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

am working in a paper mill in Ahmedabad, i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach to same, moreover i have problem to do diploma in the same respect because of some time boundation. So, please help me out to find the name of institute, that run the course diploma in paper tecnology through distance learning. i have some information about any diploma / degree in
paper technology. Please send me the univerisity names which offers such types of courses in
India.
Mention whether it is distance learning or full time course
31st March 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi m gauransh.working wth century pulp n paper mill lalkua nainital.i want to know about distance college of papertech.or which university can provide me a diploma of papertech.thanks
12th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
am completed my btech,iam in i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach plz tell some information,dat is which college offers paper technology.
17th July 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

am completed my btech,iam in i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach plz tell some information,dat is which college offers paper technology. pune maharastra
17th July 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

am completed my btech,iam in i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach plz tell some information,dat is which college offers paper technology. pune maharastra
24th October 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir

i am vivek dwivedi, i am working in a paper mill in Ahmedabad, i am interested to do some diploma in the paper technology but owing to lack of some infomation i am unable to reach to same, moreover i have problem to do diploma in the same respect because of some time boundation. So, please help me out to find the name of institute, that run the course diploma in paper tecnology through distance learning.

Thankyou so much
NO institute
24th May 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, Am Worked in Paper Mill At Tamilnadu i need learn paper technology course so please help me list the college's which has offered the course paper technology in distance education at tamilnadu
contact [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?