5th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication and I would like to pursue B.Tech through AMIE how should I take an admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  5. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  6. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to join AMIE course? I have passed diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?
  10. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  11. How to apply in AMIE for further studies after Diploma?
  12. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  13. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Is AMIE valid for getting Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?
29th November 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

b tech ece section b subjects
29th November 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

b tech amie section b subjects in e c e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?