29th August 2013, 06:39 PM
raazia tariq

How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?

sir i have done my graduation recently and want to do masters in journalism .now i need a list of universities and colleges which offers masters in journalism in rawalpindi pakistan. send the list of govt colleges and universities also .

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  3. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  6. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  7. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  8. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  10. Will I be able to do journalism after my graduation?
  11. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  12. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  13. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility to do masters in Journalism?
  15. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  16. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  17. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?