17th November 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies recruiting freshers?

Name the list of IT companies recruiting freshers allowing maximum 1 backlog in final semester paper of Graduation ?

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis are the IT companies recruiting IT freshers?
  2. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  3. List of companies recruiting freshers near NCR after completing B.Tech from Electrical and Electronics branch
  4. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies recruiting ECE freshers in Bhubaneswar?
  6. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata
  7. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
  8. Names of the electrical based core companies recruiting freshers in Odisha? -- [New]
  9. Recent TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear the entrance test and interviews?
  10. How much salary can I get in a core company?
  11. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  12. Which company is better between Infosys and HCL?
  13. Which branch is a better choice for me between EEE and Mechanical in BITS Hyderabad and Goa Campuses?
  14. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
  15. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  16. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers?
  17. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  18. Jobs in government sector after passing B.E IT?
31st January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies recruiting freshers?

Will this year will be good for campus hiring?If yes what are the companies?
31st January 2013, 05:20 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

hello,

list of top it companies recruiting freshers are :

* oracle.

* tcs

* infosys

* l& t infotech.

* ibm

* hcl.

* dell

* sap ....

good luck
28th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i am ece b tech with 55 per cent . names of the companies which may hire me and what i should do to get employed , i completed b tech in 2013.
17th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am mechanical engineer from R.G.T.U university with an aggregate of 77.91%. Can you suggest me companies to which i can apply.
13th December 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i am sathiskumar in mechanical engg from (govt college of engg salem) any core or IT company recuitment .....pls send my mail id [email protected]

and how to apply for core companies off campus
5th January 2014, 10:31 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

In order to make entry into IT companies as a Fresher, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

-You should have completed Graduation in Engineering in IT or CSE or you should have completed MCA course.
-You should be a candidate of career 60 in the sense you should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.
-You should not have any pending backlogs
-Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

Some of top IT companies in India are
TCS
Microsoft
Google
Infosys
Wipro
Polaris
Syntel etc.

These companies will come for campus placements also. If you want to apply for any of the MNCs, they won't allow the candidates who are having backlogs.

So, completion of backlog is mandatory for you to join in MNCs (not only in MNCs but for any company).

First complete that and simultaneously start preparation towards the selection procedure in IT companies which will be
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Practice previous year placement papers as well.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?