23rd October 2012, 05:58 PM
ritzymadhu

How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student

i am a 2nd year electrical engg. student, want 2 do summer training from kolkata metro railway corporation, so how to apply for it.
Kindly mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  2. Summer Training in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  5. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  6. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  7. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  9. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  10. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  11. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can a 2nd year Electrical Engineering Student apply for Summer Training?
  14. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. Training for 2nd year computer engineering student in Kolkata?
  17. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  18. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
30th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student

I am 3rd year Electronics communication Engineering student,want to do summer internship project trainning from kolkata metro railway corporation. So how to apply for it.Kindly mail me at [email protected]
19th February 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student

How can i get training from railway during b.tech. Where should i get the registretion form
plz inform me to my [email protected]
5th March 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training this year..........how to apply....plz..suggest me the procedure of applying
plz..inform me to my [email protected]
20th March 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i am from LPU,jalandhar integrated with the course of b.tech civil, 4th sem and wants to do my internship from any construction company in kolkata...plz suggest with the names of the same and the application procedure....

#email [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr electrical engineering student.....i want to do summer training .....how to apply...pls send an emailfor me.....my email:[email protected]
12th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I m 3rd sem EE student. I wants private or govt. Tranning in kolkata..
And how to apply for this..
Plz inform me at
[email protected]
19th February 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year B.Tech electrical student and I am willing to pursue my summer training in Kolkata...plz help me out...send any regarding instructions to [email protected]
21st February 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year B.tech electrical student and i am willing to pursue my summer training in kolkata metro railway corporation..plz help me...send any information about it to [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 2nd year electrical engg. student
I want to take training in Kolkata as Kolkata metro 'govt company' private company in 2014
[email protected]
27th April 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

how can i attend the summer training programme in indian railways?????
please inform me_____- [email protected]
i am a 2nd yr b.tech ece student
18th June 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

write a letter to the TPO of your institute, about your training. he will give you a letter, which you have to submit to the corresponding industry(or send it by post). some days letter they(industry) will send a feedback letter to your college. then you can go for the training
9th September 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am Final Yr. Electrical and Electronics Engg. Student. I want to join summer training at kolkata At Any Pvt. or Govt. Power Construction Compony Or Metro Rail.... please Give Me Suggestion how To Apply In Them Or Please Suggest Which Compony Give Free Of Cost Training....
Your Faithfull
Danish...
Give Information at This Mail [email protected]
13th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year qualified student in ELECTRONICS under DU want to get internship in the kolkata metro rail. Pls. send your form &formalities etc. to apply in this summer; 2015. My email id is : [email protected] .
Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Regards.
SMRITILEKHA ACHARYYA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?