22nd December 2010, 08:50 PM
Aseem Dhiman

Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

Dear Sir,
I have pasted coloured photographs in place of preferably required Black & white photogrphs in AIEEE confirmation page.What should I do now? Is there any for the cancellation of my form? Other formalities have been fully completed. Guide me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my application form be rejected in case I pasted the colored photographs without having name in the AIEEE form?
  2. Can I resend my AIEEE application form having pasted a Color Photograph instead of Black and White photograph previously?
  3. Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?
  4. Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?
  5. What should I do if I have pasted a colored photograph in my AIEEE form?
  6. Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form?
  7. Which type of photo is to be pasted in AIEEE form, Coloured or Black?
  8. On AIPMT confirmation page which photo has to be pasted colourful or black and white? -- [New]
  9. What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?
  10. Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?
  11. Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling?
  13. Will my form get rejected if I filled IIT-JEE form with Blue ball point pen instead of Black?
  14. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  15. Will it lead to form rejection if I have attached a colour photograph instead of a black and white one which was asked?
  16. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  17. Will my AIEEE form get rejected after forgetting to place the left thumb impression?
  18. What to do if I don't receive my AIEEE admit card?
23rd December 2010, 06:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

Preferably required means if possible and not compulsory. So they have asked if black and white photo and colored photo is available then you need to use the black and white photo. So your application should not be rejected.
23rd December 2010, 03:44 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

i think there will be no problem due to this. preferably they want black and white photograph but if you have given color photograph then also no problem. but you must maintain the other rules about the photograph. here i am providing the rules of photograph for AIEEE given in the AIEEE website.

Photograph : Firmly affix two recent high contrast passport size preferably black & white photograph (taken on or after 1.9.2010) with gum/fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Application Form one duly attested by the head of the institution where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or the Gazatted officer. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signature is on the photograph and remaining part of the signature is on the application form. Attestation should be done on the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination/Counselling/Admission.

best of luck to all students those appearing in AIEEE.
23rd December 2010, 05:09 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

according to me there is no hard and fast rule for it your form would not be rejected so don't worry ...........
23rd December 2010, 06:37 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)There is No problem, 40% of the student are doing the same mistake, this is due to not reading the Application Form Instruction Detailed,otherwise they should put boldly that Sentence

2)Don't do this mistake once again

Best of luck
23rd December 2010, 08:42 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Your form will not be cancel, black & white photograph is more suitable ,for scan and after use to admit card, than color photograph.For that black & white photograph is needed.
Do not worry,but make this point further and give according to requirement.

All the best.
23rd December 2010, 10:10 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
Though you made a mistake in the photograph, but i think it wont be a problem because many candidates did the mistake, still they accept it. But dont do such mistakes in future.

All the best.
24th December 2010, 07:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
there is no need to worry
i have seen many of my friends giving color photographs and there forms have been selected,
still if you are worried contact the aieee office
all the best
3rd January 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have full filled all requirements but i have pasted color photo and attested instead of black and white photograph. the photo contains my name and the date but it is color photo. i am worrying about it. this is my only mistake in the form.
help me...
8th January 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have pasted color photo instead of black and white but that photo does not contains name n date. I am worrying and so tensened what should i do plz plz help me
8th January 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi ......sir i have filled the application form completely and correctly and even i have attested by the principal but the problem is i have stuck a colored photograph without the name and date of photograph taken so what to do now i have'nt still submited (offline) and from where to get a photograph which has written the name and date below it
12th January 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i did not fill the date and place will it get accepted
15th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i filled rural beside urban .is there any problem??????
9th April 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

In Admid card of AIEEE which type of photograph is to be pasted-coloured or black and white??
9th April 2011, 11:43 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

1)There is No problem, 40% of the student are doing the same mistake, this is due to not reading the Application Form Instruction Detailed,otherwise they should put boldly that Sentence

2)Don't do this mistake once again
9th April 2011, 02:09 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

Hi friend,

There is 25% of chance for your form to get rejected. Because in their

rules they have told at last that "if the above rule is not followed your form will

will be rejected." But don't worry your luck may take you through.
9th April 2011, 02:47 PM
sonakshi sehgal

you have two paste a coloured photograph.........
9th April 2011, 02:49 PM
sonakshi sehgal

Thumbs up Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

you have to paste a coloured photograph.........
25th June 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

is photo is compulsory in tnpsc application form? i forget to attach my photo and sent..is they reject my application form?
23rd November 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my name and date of photograph on the colour photo i had submitted. wil my form be rejected?
26th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have pasted color photo instead of black and white but that photo does not contains name n date. I am worrying and so tensened what should i do plz plz help me
sorry
i think that it should be rejected becoz a photograh with name n date is compulsary.
so u should try again .Best of luck !
26th November 2011, 10:57 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseem Dhiman View Post
Dear Sir,
I have pasted coloured photographs in place of preferably required Black & white photogrphs in AIEEE confirmation page.What should I do now? Is there any for the cancellation of my form? Other formalities have been fully completed. Guide me immediately.
Hello,

According to me there will be no problem. It will not going to create very big problem. At least your form will not be rejected just for pasting a color photograph instead of Black and White Photograph.So there is no need to worry.

Best Wishes....
27th November 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I paste colour photo and also not mention date of taking it what i do?
30th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I paste colour photo and also not mention date of taking it what i do?
30th November 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I paste colour photo and also not mention date of taking it what can i do?
will my form be rejected?
1st December 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have posted colour photo. but i wear black and white t-shirt in photo.so what can i do?
9th December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have pasted colour photo instead of black n white photo without name n date in my application form. Will my form be rejected?
plzz suggest me...
9th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i have pasted colour photo without name n date in my application form. Will my form be rejected?
suggest me something
14th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASTED COLOURED PHOTO WITHOUT NAME AND DATE IN MY APPLICATION FORM.WILL IT B REJECTED...??????? HELP ME ..... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...
16th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Ihave pasted a coloured photograph in the application form instead of black and white due to no specification in the form . Will there be any problem regarding this? is form will be rejected or not?
28th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i fill rural instead of urban trere therwe will be any problem.... plz guide me
4th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir; i have pasted coloured photograph instead of black and white photograph on upsee omr application form. will my form be rejected?
4th April 2012, 02:03 PM
geniustammy

its ok if u have pasted coloured photograph instead of black and white
ther is no problem.Don't worry
your form will not get rejected unless you have completed all other requirements like they want name and date of photograph taken and it should also be attested.
it does not make difference if all other things are done.
5th April 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Which type of photo is to be pasted in MAT form, Coloured or Black & White ?
15th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Geanina

Arrow Re: Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected?

I have been absent for some time, but now I rmebeemr why I used to love this web site. Thanks , I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?
17th April 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i should paste the coloured or black and white photograph on the admit card of up see 2013? Harichand singh
29th December 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Upload a black and white photograph instead of a coloured one in my jamia millia islamia online admission form .is their any any thing i can do? Is their any correction date for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?