22nd February 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of FCI and previous year question paper for Management Trainee? Best books for preparation?

hey please give me fci syllabus or previous year paper for managemant trainee allso suggest me a goods books for its preparation ..... reply in my email id [email protected]
thanks........

24th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of FCI and previous year question paper for Management Trainee? Best books for preparation?

Hi ,I m karuna pls tell me the syllabus of FCI management Trainee(GENERAL) and previous question papers .My Mail id is [email protected].
25th February 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of FCI and previous year question paper for Management Trainee? Best books for preparation?

please give me fci syllabus or previous year paper for managemant trainee allso suggest me a goods books for its preparation ..... reply in my email id
[email protected]
Thanks/Regard-
Nitin.
25th February 2011, 02:43 PM
goldin

FCI Written Test Syllabus:

The written test will be in English only and in two parts.

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and

Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.

On qualifying the Written Test, GD & Interview will be held for short-listed candidates. It is essential to appear in every stage of the selection process
26th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Madam
please provide any FCI Management Trainee exam papers.

Regards,
arun
1st March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

kindly please send at [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

kindly please send previous year FCI management trainee (General) solved papers on my mail id ([email protected])

Thanks in advance

Regards
Pragya
3rd March 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,I m Narasimhulu pls tell me the syllabus of FCI management Trainee(Depot) and previous question papers where it is get exactly pls send me dump .My Mail id is [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

plz guide me to cover the entire syllabus in time as hardly one month is left for fci mt papers.
also guide for seleting books for the paper

please mail the name of suggested books to
[email protected]
4th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of FCI and previous year question paper for Management Trainee? Best books for preparation?
7th March 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

pls guide me to know the syllabus of fci and which book i should refer to cover whole syllabus including genereal awarness.
pls mail your suggestion in my id
[email protected]
8th March 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

plzzz send me Syllabus of FCI and previous year question paper for Management Trainee? Best books for preparation?

on my mail id [email protected]
8th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

please guide me to cover the entire syllabus for fci mt(general) papers.
also guide for selected books for the paper.

please mail the name of suggested books to:[email protected]
9th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi iam kishore plz tell me the syllabus of andhrabank clearical post
9th March 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me syllabus of FCI Previous year question paper for Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation of North Zone?
Thanks
My E-mail ID is: [email protected]
10th March 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

please give me fci syllabus or previous year paper for managemant trainee allso suggest me a goods books for its preparation ..... reply in my email id [email protected]
thanks........
16th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the best ref book for fci management trainee and also if anyone have previous years sample question plz send to [email protected]
17th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

kindly please send previous year FCI management trainee (General) solved papers on my mail id ([email protected])
18th March 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me Previous Year Question paper of FCI for Management Trainee (Accounts) & Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation of North Zone? Please send these on my Email ID :
[email protected]
Thanks
23rd March 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

kindly please send previous year FCI assistant general manager(General) solved papers on my mail id ([email protected])
23rd March 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me Previous Year Question paper of FCI for Management Trainee (Accounts) & Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation of North Zone? Please send these on my Email ID :

[email protected]
thanks
27th March 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

kindly please send previous year FCI assistant general manager(General) solved papers on my mail id ([email protected])
27th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I request you to kindly send me the previous years question papers of FCI Management Trainee Exam (Depot/General/Movement) and the book(s) to prepare for the same on my email id: [email protected]

Thank you so much
Regards
Devan Kataria
31st March 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;303973]Hi ,I man anthachari pls tell me the syllabus of FCI management Trainee(Depot) and previous question papers where it is get exactly pls send me dump .My Mail id is [email protected]
1st April 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,I m Shobha pls tell me the syllabus of FCI management Trainee(GENERAL) and previous question papers .My Mail id is [email protected].
1st April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
please send me previous question paper of FCI Management Trainee (Genaral) on my email id: [email protected].
3rd April 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzz send me some solved previous papers of FCI management trainee(general) and suggest which book i will prefer to complete entire syllabus in one month give me some tips to crack this exam on my email id [email protected] plzzzzzz.
5th April 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me Previous Year Question paper of FCI for Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation of North Zone? Please send these on my Email ID :
[email protected]
Thanks
5th April 2011, 02:44 PM
Madhurjya.87

Please mail me the solved question papers of FCI Management Trainee General and suggest any Books to be referred. please mail it in [email protected]
5th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me model papers regarding to fci cat -2 to [email protected]
6th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

pl provide me FCI (management trainee ) Previous year solved papers and also suggest book which one is better for prepration

send me my mail id [email protected]
amar
7th April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

plz any body send model papers of FCI depot to my mail id [email protected]
8th April 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me Previous Year Question paper of FCI for Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation. Please send these on my Email ID :
[email protected]
Thanks
8th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/08/latest-gk-general-knowledge

Dear Kriti u can found in this like for whole pattern of fci exam if you found problem than send me mail in my id [email protected]

Regards
Santosh Barnwal
10th April 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir , please send anybody model paper for fci general and depot................my mail [email protected]
13th April 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am unable to find FCI solved papers anywhere in this site.Kindly tell me where i can locate them.thanks
18th April 2011, 01:06 PM
gunjan_sinha9

Please mail me the solved question papers of FCI Management Trainee General and suggest appropriate books to be referred. please mail it on my e-mail id [email protected]
21st April 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of management trainee, refers the books for MT.
Thanks
Send mail in my ID [email protected].
RohitBaswala
21st April 2011, 03:30 PM
chandan Attri

Please give me previous years question papers of Management Trainee entrance exams so that I can prepare for my exam
21st April 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me the solved question papers of FCI Management Trainee General and suggest appropriate books to be referred. please mail it on my e-mail id [email protected]
21st April 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of exam of food corporation of india MT-GENERAL and MT-ACCOUNTS
22nd April 2011, 03:27 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

Syllabus for ESIC pharmacist exam?
22nd April 2011, 03:30 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

Last date of submitting NDA forms?
22nd April 2011, 08:35 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

osmania university degree 2nd year statistics
explain multiple correlation &partial correlation?
25th April 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for compitative exam please suggest which book we refere for mathematic and reasoning for all exam and fci
please send mail on my Email.Id [email protected]
29th April 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hi am gunjan i am preparing for compititive exam of fci plese send me the previose paper of fci on my mail [email protected]
3rd May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I kindly request to you plz send me the syllabus of FCI Previous year question paper for Management Trainee (Gen. Movement & Depot.), And Best Books for preparation of North Zone.

Thanks,
Baljeet Singh
E-mail ID: [email protected]
6th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am preparaing for the FCI MT (Gen,Mov,Depot) exam for North zone.Kindly provide me with last years question papers and Best books for preparation.

Thankyou
Komal
([email protected])
9th May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know - type of 60 multiple technical disciplines questions of part 1

Meenakshi Bansal
9th May 2011, 11:43 PM
shaifalisha

Hi
I am Shaifali.
PLZZZZZzzzz send me previous year question papers of FCI(MANAGEMENT TRAINEE-GENERAL)

My email id is[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?