13th June 2012, 12:36 PM
mhatre purvi

Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry

can i do phd in literature along wit my bsc course???????
wat r the job opportunities for bsc/msc in chemistry

3rd April 2014, 06:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry

You need to complete masters degree for getting admission in Ph.d. You seem to be interested in doing Ph.d in literature but at the same time, your bachelor’s degree in chemistry wont help it. You have to complete masters in literature to attempt for the ph.d. . Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?