21st August 2012, 06:07 PM
Gourab4GD

Am i eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?

Sub:-Computer Science and Application
Paper I:70
paper II:80
paper III:86

Am I eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?

Related Questions:
2nd October 2012, 11:18 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gourab4GD View Post
Sub:-Computer Science and Application
Paper I:70
paper II:80
paper III:86

Am I eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?
Well, you need minimum 50% marks in your NET Examination in each one of the paper, If you have scored the above mentioned marks, then you are definitely qualified NET examination.

Your scored is good and if you want to confirm then please check the official website of UGC.

The result of June NET Examination is already declared on 18/Sep/2012 and the result available in the official website.

If you have not checked your result then please check it soon, the Mark sheet is also updated in the official website, So please check soon because as per me you qualified in NET Examination, for confirmation please visit the official website.

You can also download the previous year papers from the official website as well as answer key. please visit the UGC website for more details.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
2nd October 2012, 11:28 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am i eligible to get NET certification for lectureship?

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?