23rd April 2012, 11:00 PM

Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?

Dear Sir,

My DOB: 17-11-1972, I had completed my MBA(Finance) with 70%. I am eligible to write the UGC NET EXAM 2012 FOR LECTURESHIP. Please give me the reply immediately.

Thanking you,

your's faithfully

Bhagya Laxmi

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
  2. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  4. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC NET after completing B.Tech in IT stream
  5. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  9. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  10. Am I eligible to write NET Lectureship exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  12. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET in Marketing after MBA in Finance?
  14. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  15. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  17. What are the entrance exams I need to write or get prepared for doing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  18. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
24th April 2012, 01:51 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,

My DOB: 17-11-1972, I had completed my MBA(Finance) with 70%. I am eligible to write the UGC NET EXAM 2012 FOR LECTURESHIP. Please give me the reply immediately.

Thanking you,

your's faithfully

Bhagya Laxmi
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test , which is organized by University Grands Commission . This Examination is held twice in year . If your interested to become an Lecturer post then you may qualified in NET Examination .

To apply for NET Examination you should complete Master degree in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage o marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates for 50% percentage of marks . Final year candidate of Master degree may also eligible to apply for this course .

Your age should be Not more then 28 years for Junior Fellowship Program and relaxation is will applicable for sc/st candidate and obc candidate . There is no age limit for Lectureship . So, After completing MBA course your eligible to apply for NET Examination .

Syllabus for NET Examination :- http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

You may apply for this Examination on online mode . By the downloading the Examination application form from the Official website of UGC NET Examination . The Important Notification for this Examination are Published in Employment news papers and official website of UGC . The Notification for NET Examination will be released during the Moth of March and Last date of online Application form during the Month of April . Last of Submission for Application during the Month of September .

To crack this Examination you have to go through various books available in Market . The Books like, UGC NET Commerce Previous Years Papers by R.Gupta / UGC NET Economics Previous Years Papers by R. Gupta / UGC NET/SET Lectureship Examination by Gkp etc.. You may also practice the previous year question of NET Examination . Then definitely you may crack the NET Examination with good percentage of marks .

You may also apply for coaching classes like, Science Point , Zenith Point , Topper of IAS , Elite Academy etc..

So, After completing MBA course your eligible to apply for NET Examination .
20th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?

I have completed my BA and MA from KSOU, under the open university scheme,ie; not passed my PUC exam but have done degree after completion of 18yrs of age. Can I write NET exam and my MA percentage is 57%.
9th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

8983265992 where is best option for job MBA 55% with UGC-NET , Btech Agrill Engg, PG Diploma in International business operation, Govt Diploma in cooperation and Accountancy, three year Experience as CHB faculty.
9th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have recently completed my PGDM in Marketing with 68% but I want to apply for lectureship.Am I eligible to apply for December entrance examination.

Thanking You
yours faithfully
Akanksha Agarwal
27th September 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

My name is harish rana im pursuing mba from distance learnig m i eligible for net plz reply.thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?