4th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Monika_Mishra88

Which subject should I choose in MSc if I am interested in Horticulture and Biotechnology?

I have student of b.sc. Ag, this is my last semester. I am bit confuse about what subject i should choose in m.sc.. I have interested in horticulture and also in biotechnology. I want to go in reseach field with job. So please give me knowledge about m.sc. in these subject and other lines related to these subject. please suggest me what should i do ?

Related Questions:
1st October 2011, 03:37 PM
njsingh15

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in MSc if I am interested in Horticulture and Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika_Mishra88 View Post
I have student of b.sc. Ag, this is my last semester. I am bit confuse about what subject i should choose in m.sc.. I have interested in horticulture and also in biotechnology. I want to go in reseach field with job. So please give me knowledge about m.sc. in these subject and other lines related to these subject. please suggest me what should i do ?
It is depends on you - which subject you have more interest.
In my openion Biotech is best .its scope is better than horticulture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?