1st September 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization

what r the tests to be given after 12 to be a scientist in nasa or any other space organization . what should be the aggregate of 12. And which institution will be good for that?

Related Questions:
18th March 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization

how to become a space scientist after passing 12th and what are the tests will be given after passing 12th
11th January 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization

I am in seventh standard and ihave a lot of interest in astronomy what exam should I write to go to nasa
28th January 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization

What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to become a space scientist after passing 12th and what are the tests will be given after passing 12th
16th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in seventh standard and ihave a lot of interest in astronomy what exam should I write to go to nasa
Me 2 I hv no idea...I hv a lot of interest in astronomy especially in astrophysics!!! I guess we must be a citizen of US to enter into nasa....then only we can enter into nasa.....before thinking of writing any examination!!!
16th April 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I be a citizen of US to enter into NASA??? Please guide me....I hv a lot of interest in astrophysics!!!
29th May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Currently, I'm in 9th and I wish to work for ISRO as well as NASA as a scientist. What are the necessary qualifications that I should achieve ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?