5th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Civil Judge after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

After b.tech. civil engineering can i make a civil judge n what process of it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to become a Civil Judge? Books for preparation?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  3. What is the civil judge qualification criteria?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Civil Judge Court written exam for LLB aspirant?
  5. Age limits and steps to become a Civil Judge?
  6. How to become a civil judge? I am a new student of LLB
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  9. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  11. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  13. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  14. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  15. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  16. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  18. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
8th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Civil Judge after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

what will be do for become a civil judge after b.com
2nd October 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Civil Judge after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

After b.tech. civil engineering can i make a civil judge n what process of it.
1st May 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I m.a ballb student n want to reach upto judge of supreme court so wht shold I do n hw shold I prepare wht books I mst prefr n how much hard work is needed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?