30th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Melvin K Mathai

Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering

I am doing diplomo in civil engineering.I don't know which option is better to take after the completion of my course.Exept Btech, is it any other courses there to settle my life.Can you help me please?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  2. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  3. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  4. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  6. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  9. What is the eligibility for IES entrance exam? I am a civil engineering student
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  12. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  14. Procedure to become a Civil Judge after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the scope for civil engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to join B.Arch after completion of diplmoa of civil engineering
  17. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  18. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
16th July 2015, 12:31 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering

**You have many options after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering.
Some of options are showing below:----

**Courses after Civil Engineering Diploma:--->>>
B.E. in Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
B.E. in Civil Engineering
B.E. in Geo Informatics
B.E. in Ceramics and Cement
B.E. in Transportation Engineering
B.E. in Ceramics and Cement Technology
B.Tech in Ceramics and Cement Technology
B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Civil Engineering+Master of Technology in Structural Engineering
B.Tech in Civil and Transportation Engineering
B.Tech in Civil Infrastructural Engineering
B.Tech + Master of Technology in Civil Engineering
Advance Diploma in Drafting and Design
Advance Diploma in Structural Design
Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
Advance Diploma in Surveying
Advance Diploma in Construction Management...
25th July 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering

Which is the best choice between jioning a job and btech after diploma in civil engg 72%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?