7th September 2012, 07:49 PM
rajesh pahwa

How to do correspondence B.Ed from Annamalai university? What is the course fees?

Please tell me Annamalai University B.Ed Admission by Correspondence details and also the course fees.

regards,
rajesh pahwa

Related Questions:
  1. Which year did Annamalai University stop its B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Is Annamalai University conducting B.Ed correspondence course? Is NCVT Valid?
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  5. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  6. Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through RESET after completing MSc Physics from Annamalai University?
  11. Annamalai University B.Ed admission through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  13. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  14. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  15. How can I get application form for B.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai University
  16. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  17. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  18. Job opportunities for MBA correspondence student of Annamalai University? -- [New]
31st January 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed from Annamalai university? What is the course fees?

Is B.Ed (Corrospondance) from Annamalai University in December,1986 valid/recognasied?
20th March 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed from Annamalai university? What is the course fees?

what is the procedure for join Bed correspondance coruse and qualify?what is the course fee?
29th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I had lost my 2 certificate, but i finished my B.A., English in annamalai university through correspondence, whether iam eligible to apply for b.ed course in same university through correspondence
30th April 2013, 05:32 PM
KAVITHA JACOB

Please tell me Annamalai University B.Ed Admission by Correspondence details and also the course fees.

regards,
r
24th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure for B.Ed admission by correspondence and eligibility criteria for a Maths Graduate.
regards.
Anuradha V
11th September 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to apply for admission for B ed course in annamalai university . The details of fees structure and the duration of the course.
3rd June 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MSc from iit madras . I want to know what is the elligibility condition to do BEd from ddd .
9th December 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir my misses completed b ed course in the year 1996 name m.k.shanthkumari now we want genuine certificate already send a application in the month of sept 2014 yet not comes certificate . but we donot producing any dd plze infrom me dd cost sir.
14th June 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done bed through distances education system from annamalai university in 1996 is it valid or not now for appointment or promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?