4th July 2011, 09:46 PM
dhavalgala

Distance education programme of Annamalai University for B.Com admission? Does B.Com degree has equal value as compared to correspondence B.Com of M.Com university?

Distance education programme of anamalai university for b.com?

Does this b.com degree have more or less value as compared to correspondence b.com of mumbai university if one is staying in mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree?
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  3. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  4. Annamalai University B.Com Commercial Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University
  7. How may i switch my Distance Education degree course to any university in UK without starting all over again? I am doing my BCom 2nd year with Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education Centre in Bahrain.
  8. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  10. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  11. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  13. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  14. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  15. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  16. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  17. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  18. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
11th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance education programme of Annamalai University for B.Com admission? Does B.Com degree has equal value as compared to correspondence B.Com of M.Com university?

i need the last date of b.com admission in annamalai university, distance education? If know any one, pls send a sms to me. My number is, 9865821176. Thank u.
16th August 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance education programme of Annamalai University for B.Com admission? Does B.Com degree has equal value as compared to correspondence B.Com of M.Com university?

what are the eligibility criterias for b.com major in international business in annamali university
24th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilty for bcom crse
9th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

b.com in annamalai univercity last date of admision 2011
30th May 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please tell me the last date for teh submission of PG diploma from distance education form for the year 2013-14 from Annamalai university?????? thank u sir
13th October 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a 1st year b com student studying distently kannur university and i want to know value of annamali university for change my university....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?