30th September 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees

Please give me the detail of m com admission in annamalai university for the year 2012-2013 with late fees.

24th February 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees

pls tell me When will be the admission for M.COM general
27th July 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees

what is the last date of admission for M.com. in accounting & finance?
30th August 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of getting admission in m.com in annamalai university & tell me the last date also for distance education
29th November 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me When will be the admission for M.COM general and when is the last date for fees payable?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-m-com-admission-annamalai-university-what-late-fees-950426.html#ixzz2m4J3ARI7

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-m-com-admission-annamalai-university-what-late-fees-950426.html#ixzz2m4IC8BEH
28th April 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i want to become lecturer in accounts. so thought of taking m.com distance education in annamalai university. will it be helpful for me to UGC net. or should i do m.com in regular classes. pls suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?