21st September 2012, 11:00 AM
bljydv

How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry

Dear sir/madam,

I have completed M.sc. organic chemistry and have 2.0 years of experience in synthetic R&D department.Now i want to pursue Ph.D in Germany or canada.Can any one help about the universities in which i can get an admission.,

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  6. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  9. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  11. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in from Germany or Europe after completing MSc in Physical Chemistry?
  13. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  14. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  18. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?