2nd September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?

3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  4. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  7. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  9. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  15. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Nano after passing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
19th September 2013, 07:46 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?

3rd year summer training is mostly offered by the colleges themselves. The companies visit the campus in order to select student for the training purposes. If it is not so for you college you can apply for the companies yourself. You should try to find out the companies that usually visit you college for campus placements and you can send you resume to HR in order to apply for the internship.

Otherwise, you can also apply for the research internships in colleges by sending the internship applications to the professors. Some of them may not give positive response but there are some professors who can take you under their supervision for your summer training. In order to send the applications, you can visit the homepage of the professors by visiting the college website and get their e-mail id and you can send your resume along with your interests in some particular field you wish to do research.

Best of Luck..
29th January 2014, 02:29 PM
pushpendr kumar patel

Default Re: 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?

RESPECTED SIR:
i am a student of a mechanical Engineering in a SISTec-R

in a 3 year student .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?