22nd September 2012, 07:31 PM
k.k.tiwari

What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?

what is scope of industrial production branch in india in term of salary and placement i mean job vacancy for this branch students in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  2. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?
  4. Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?
  5. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad?
  6. GATE M.Tech from mechanical branch after B.E degree from Industrial & production branch
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. Which branch is good between E&TC and industrial engg
  9. What is the scope for industrial production engineering? Which companies will come for placement
  10. Names of the courses in engineering?
  11. Courses related to MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is Germany a good country for doing M.S?
  12. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student? -- [New]
  13. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?
  14. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  15. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  16. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  17. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
2nd December 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?

what type of job ?? n what companies wil come for this course for placement??
8th July 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the placement scope of production and industrial engineer in india and package also what type of jobs is to be done by him
15th May 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I got 165 in jee main and 88% in punjab board gen. Category home state punjab please advice me best college for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?