2nd December 2012, 09:59 AM

What is the scope for industrial production engineering? Which companies will come for placement

what is the scope for industrial production engineering?? which companies wil come for placement?/ pl help me

Related Questions:
  1. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?
  3. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?
  4. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  5. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  6. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  7. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  8. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  9. How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore
  10. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  11. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad?
  12. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  13. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided?
  14. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  15. List of reputed companies for industrial training in Gujarat? I am a 5th semester production engineering student
  16. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  17. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
18th May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for industrial production engineering? Which companies will come for placement

which is a good option in mechanical engineering..a production engineer or a automotive engineer? In terms of salery in futur?
18th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for industrial production engineering? Which companies will come for placement

which job will get after completion of industrial and production engineer
3rd February 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary of a production and industrial eng. in renold chain who will join in 2015
13th February 2014, 02:24 PM
Sowmya449

what will be the salary of a production and industrial engg. in renold chain who will join in 2015
13th June 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which one is good metallurgy branch in nit Jamshedpur or cse branch in iiit Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?