2nd February 2015, 12:37 PM
tushar619

Eligibility criteria for campus placement for candidate having backlog?

Sir ,
I am currently in 4 year i had 2 backs in 5 sem whose exams i have given in 7sem and there result is in waiting also i have 1 back in 6 sem whose exam i have to give in 8 sem am i eligible for placement .plus i didnt have any backlogs earlier ... ???? Plz reply ..
Regards
Tushar

2nd February 2015, 11:54 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for campus placement for candidate having backlog?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENTS:

The common eligibility criteria asked for big MNC companies coming in for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, as you see one of the eligibility criteria required is not to have any current backlogs which means you won't be eligible for most of the bigger MNC companies which comes in for campus placement like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc.. but there are some companies which are based on Support jobs take in candidates who are with backlogs as well but then it would be better if you can clear all the papers by end of 8th semester and start applying for the job in bigger MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?