9th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?

Sir, i have 2 year gap between my 12th and B.tech degree. So i want to know, which companies allow students with 2 year gap to sit in the campus placement process?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?
  3. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  5. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  7. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  8. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  9. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  11. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  12. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  13. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  14. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  15. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  16. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  17. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  18. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
10th November 2015, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have 2 year gap between my 12th and B.tech degree. So i want to know, which companies allow students with 2 year gap to sit in the campus placement process?
You can apply for below given companies.

1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
2 Infosys Technologies Ltd.
3 Wipro Technologies Ltd.
4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
13 Mastek Ltd.
14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
16 Genpact
17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
20 Covansys India Ltd.
10th November 2015, 11:26 PM
singla420

Default Re: Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?

Actually it depends on the vacancies. If in the companies having lots of vacancies and large work to handle on big scale. Then they select some experience one experience doesn't means of job experience. But the life experience also because the fresher candidate not know about real struggle.

So if vacancies are more then every companies allow maximum 2 years gap candidate and also fresher. The company which allow 2 year candidate after then they also can be high level companies like.

- HCL.

- Infoses.

- Genpect.

- Pitney Bowes.

- GIST.

- Wipro.

- TCS.

- IBM.

And many more companies. But you have 2 years gap so your experience in one technical related to your stream must be good enough. And Better communication skills to others.
11th November 2015, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry if you have two years of academic gap. Most of the companies allow gap up to 2 years. So you can apply for almost all the companies. You can sit for the campus placement drive of almost all the companies provided you satisfy their other eligibility criteria like 60% or above in the entire career, etc. Some companies also have college specific eligibility criteria. Hence you need to check the details with the placement officer of your college's training and placement department.
28th December 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have two years gap after graduation. I want to do mca so would it be difficult for me during campus placements. Would companies allow me to sit for placements.
17th August 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

which companies allow 4 years gap students
7th September 2021, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 year gap after 1st year of engineering so which companies allow this gap ?
6th October 2021, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 yr gap which campany allow 2 yr gap
11th January 2022, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have one year gap education after Diploma Then Emphasis company allowed or not
26th August 2022, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take 2 nd rop for preparation of jee main to take admission in Top NIT. If unfortunately I shall not get better college in 2023 or getting any private college .will it create problem during the time of college placement. In computer science branch?????
28th August 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have two years gap in my graduation one is after 1 st year and second is after 2 nd year company allowed that type of gap.after my graduation I completed my post graduation with good score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?