26th June 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?

How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  2. Do I have a chance to get Pantnagar University Uttarkhand after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Agriculture prelims paper of last 5 years for IAS with answer keys?
  4. How should I join GB Pantnagar University in Uttarakhand?
  5. What percentage of B.Tech seats is reserved in Pantnagar University under AIEEE for Uttarakhand students?
  6. What is the AIEEE minimum marks requirement for GB Pantnagar university, Uttarakhand?
  7. Scope of B.Tech Food Technology in India?
  8. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  9. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  10. Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University
  11. What is the syllabus of MSc Maths of Pantnagar University?
  12. Will I get JRF Scholarship for PhD?
  13. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  14. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  16. How can I apply for the B.Tech course in Pantnagar University? What is the annual fee structure for B.Tech course in Pantnagar University for SC candidates?
  17. List of colleges in UP to do MSc Agronomy? I am a student of BSc Ag
  18. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
27th June 2015, 02:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?

You must appear for the Placement Drive of your University.
You must make sure that you are within all the eligibility criteria that is set out by your University.
Once you are eligible for the Campus Placements you require good Domain Knowledge to get a Placement.
So start your preparation at once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?