29th September 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in mechanical engineering? How much salary will I get?

what is the future in mechanical engeenring ? how much salary i will get in it ? and how many percentage i will get that i can found a suitable job for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary of mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  3. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of mechanical engineering in future? How much salary can I expect?
  5. How much is the salary for diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. How much salary will I get after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed qualify controling
  7. How much salary can I expect for Mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the future in mechanical engineering for girls students?
  9. How much salary would I get after doing Mechanical Engineering from BS Addur Rehman University?
  10. Should I go for Mechanical or Communication engineering? Which provides higher salary?
  11. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  12. What is the future of IES officer? What is the starting salary?
  13. What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How much the mechanical engineers should expect in terms of salary?
  15. How much is the salary of a mechanical engineer?
  16. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  17. Is Chartered Accountancy considered to be tougher than engineering? What will be my salary in future? Which one is better?
  18. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
25th March 2013, 03:05 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the future in mechanical engineering? How much salary will I get?

Hi dear..

Mechanical Engineering is often known as "Evergreen" branch in Engineering. It has a bright scope in future.
Mechanical Engineers can often apply in PSUs (Public Sector Unit) like BHEL , NTPC, DMRC etc. Besides these, the salary may range from a package of about 7 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum if candidate is graduate from an average Engineering College.

While, if the candidate is graduate from a very good Engineering College like DTU, NSIT etc. then package may range to 50 lakhs per annum.

The highest package offered to Mechanical Engineering from DTU 2012 batch was of 66 lakhs per annum.

So, it all depends on your interest, confidence and hardwork , how much you will earn.

Anyone with a percentage of approx. more than 70% in B.Tech can expect a good job.

Entry in PSUs is based on certain exams. so, first concentrate on your Engineering.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
16th July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in mechanical engineering? How much salary will I get?

can i get a good job from thakur college of engineering and technology from mechanical engineering and getting a percentage above 80 ?
16th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in mechanical engineering? How much salary will I get?

can i get a good job from thakur college of engineering and technology from mechanical engineering and getting a percentage above 80 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?