5th July 2012, 08:04 PM
murali9

What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?

hello sir, i am in final year of my B.tech (mechanical engineering) and i have aggregate percentage of 86% and i am interested to do MBA in IIM's.what is the future for MBA and salary packages in different IIM's in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Salary packages for BBM+MBA graduates? -- [New]
  2. Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?
  3. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  4. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  5. Starting Salary Packages for M.Tech. Biotechnology Pass Outs?
  6. Which is the procedure to opt for higher studies in IIM after studying T.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure and the cost of the affiliated course?
  7. Is there any scope in Astronautics course? What about the salary packages?
  8. Expected salary after studying from IIMs?
  9. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  10. What is the use of studying MBA through correspondence in Administration or Human Resources from IIMS institute in Goa? Jobs which I can get after completion of MBA? What will be my salary range?
  11. What to do after BCA? is MCA the best option for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?
  13. Will work experience be considered if I clear the CAT entrance? I have done MSc in Organic Chemistry
  14. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  15. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  17. Is it possible to do MBA in IIM after pursuing MSc in mathematics course
  18. What to do after M.Sc Genetics?
22nd July 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?

what is the maximum salary after doing mba....?????
22nd April 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?

What is the amount of expence to do MBA from well known university ? And what is the salary after completing MBA for Bcom student ?
4th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 comm. What should i do for mba after completing 12
26th June 2013, 02:33 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Managers have become today's crunch in India.

* Doing management studies in IIM is really appreciable one and entering the same seeking an admission is the toughest.

* So, my wishes for you to give a good try for the examination and secure an admission to the same.

* The salary packages for the managers that come out for IIM's these days ranges from about 10 lakh per/a to 25 lakh p/a.

Best wishes :-)
26th June 2013, 02:36 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* The salary that is provided in IIM's ranges from about 10 lakh p/a to 25 lakh p/a.

* This would be a better career option for people aspiring high packages.

Best wishes :-)
3rd July 2013, 03:10 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Future of MBA is very bright, not only in India, but abroad as well.
Slowly company and people have realized that any manufacturing or services need to be managed.
If you do your MBA from well recognized college or institute you will get good salary.
If you do it from IIMs, you will get 8 lakhs + and may go up to 34 lakhs per annum

all the best
21st July 2013, 12:22 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali9 View Post
hello sir, i am in final year of my B.tech (mechanical engineering) and i have aggregate percentage of 86% and i am interested to do MBA in IIM's.what is the future for MBA and salary packages in different IIM's in india.

Dear Friend ,

M.B.A is the very brighter & wilder scope in the corporate world.

M.B.A stands for the ''Master of Business Administration.''

M.B.A in the I.I.M you have the grate salary options open approx 15lakhs to the 35lakhs per year.

Basically , B.B.A / B.C.A / B.Com you have join these Entrance exam which is known as the C-MAT. (Common Management Admission Test.)

Then after you join the M.B.A.

If you have any Query Of the your career hen please Click here.

with best wishes of Makes 25.

23rd August 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th science
shuld i do bba then mba or engineering than mba, which has high pament???
6th November 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBBS from government medical college and now I am working in hospital as junior doctor since more than five year. I want to do MBA in human and resource development. How and which branches I can opt for doing MBA.I am preparing for CAT 2015.have 55% in MBBS,70% in X and 74% in XII .kindly guide .Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?