8th August 2011, 08:31 PM
ahmed el massry

Should I go for Mechanical or Communication engineering? Which provides higher salary?

i want to know which is better to enter mechanical engineering department or communication engineering department ? and also which is better in finiding jobs and has high salary and many companies want it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better course between mechanical and electronics and communication engineering in terms of career prospects, salary and subjects?
  2. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
  3. what are the career option after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  5. List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  7. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering?
  9. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  10. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  15. Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?
  16. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  17. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  18. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
5th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for Mechanical or Communication engineering? Which provides higher salary?

which subjects will be there in mechanical engg?
7th September 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for Mechanical or Communication engineering? Which provides higher salary?

what is the salary range for a dme holder in any private sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?